Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a YC, u can't afford to underestimate you opponent, or even get distracted like Queen did, u have to consider you opponent has CoO (wich sanji has), and everything it comes with it.

Obviously regular CoO doesn't work, which is why we did not see anyone notice Sanji while invisible with regular CoO.

Sanji actually sees Queen this chapter not just feels his presence, so he's using similar CoO to what Fujitora's using, which is very rare in comparison :goyea:

Obviously regular CoO doesn't work, which is why we did not see anyone notice Sanji while invisible with regular CoO.

Sanji actually sees Queen this chapter not just feels his presence, so he's using similar CoO to what Fujitora's using, which is very rare in comparison :goyea:
I agree with you, i just didn't put it in good words:josad:, Sanji didn't use regular CoO to spot Queen.

He wasn't talking to her.
He was thinking to himself.
Sanji then sees him, while he's invisible, going for the girl. Sanji realizes it must have been Queen who hit her.
Only after Sanji hits Queen, and he re-appears, the Geisha reacts to him with "Queen-sama???"
Or am I seeing wrong?
Because while Queen is "talking", she seems to be completely unaware of his presence.
I think he hears Queen's steps or something since there are word bubbles surrounding Queen in the overhead shot of the scene.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Being a YC, u can't afford to underestimate you opponent, or even get distracted like Queen did, u have to consider you opponent has CoO (wich sanji has), and everything it comes with it.
Sanji didn't notice him the first time Queen hit the geisha, right?
So Queen just assumed he could do the same again.
Not at all a stretch of any kind.

People don’t wanna respect how impressive Sanji was.

CoO - Was able to see invisibility something not even Drake Hawkins King or Queen could do.

AP - Showed AP far surpassing Marco the Phoenix

Speed - Speed only surpassed by Kizaru so far and is portrayed as completely invisible through his speed

Defense - Tanked a hit easily that one shot Oven from the BMPs

Just look at all the shit Zoro blocked, repelled and straight up tanked for fuck's sake he is such a powerhouse it's ridiculous...

Remember simp literally died to snake mode Queen and had to be saved by Judge's genetical augmentations kicking in lmao
Clearly he's doing a piss poor job at blocking or repelling much of anything the way hes been getting beaten.

"Sanji literally died" - You can just go and admit you cant actually read this series. What you desperately want to believe =/= what is actually on the panels and text. PCP and huffing paint/sniffing glue before you read chapters isnt advised

Sanji is way stronger than ever now

And crazy how devastating King vs Zoro is compared to Sanji vs Queen, King and Zoro are literally destroying everything

there are levels

:steef:
The difference is Zoro is "destroying everything" by getting thrown through it lmao.

Sanji didn't notice him the first time Queen hit the geisha, right?
So Queen just assumed he could do the same again.
Not at all a stretch of any kind.
Yup, but sanji was still going trough the "germa supersoldier change" proccess, so, it could be that sanji's CoO wasn't active or fully functional at the time, and when he arrives at the scene, the geisha is already down and bleeding, meaning that it happened before sanji arrived.
Edit: the part about CoO wasn't stated in the manga tho, so i can be wrong :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.