Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has done everything people expected and more , at this point there's nothing else that needs to be added after the Queen defeat. This is the best version of Sanji since the Enies Lobby Arc.
He still needs to hide Robin from CP0. :blobevil:

I wonder if Oda is gonna make Cook to be the hype tool for CP0, now...he is super spent after everything that has happened, after all. :catrude:

Sanji was already YC level going into Wano. He stated he can "take care of an idiot like this in no time" for Page 1.

With powerups he goes > YC.
Nah that's a little overboard imo. I don't really think Page 1 is the gold standard for the tier right below YCs lol..didn't Sanji use RS against him anyway?

Either way YC level is a HUUGE spectrum. Right now I think Sanji pushes any YC1 to high-extreme diff. If Zoro completely washes King from now on then I think I would say Sanji is definitely above all the YC1s we've encountered before

I feel like that's pretty reasonable

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Nah next chapter we’ll see Queen say, “Damn it! I refuse to lose!” And shoot himself, Osome and the other girls with Ice Oni.
i want to see another "Plague" abilities from Queen and not Ice Oni :pepeke:
Remember luffy crack kadio club thing and other side say white lighting?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-cracked-kaidos-club.14439/

yept Thst how people argue for this. I think I remember t.d.a argue it is white lightin. ( I may be wrong )
hmmm its way too ambigous, we clearly see different white lightning effect with Ifrit Jambe this chapter.
and i dont remember i saw White CoA before.

Status
Not open for further replies.