Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law > Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cheapshotting a fat jobber that was nerfed by Marco. :steef:
Too bad that only one of them is confirmed to be one of the very strongest in the world. :zosmug:
Some still think you have to be a great pirate to be strong. That's awesome if your goal is to be a great power to find One Piece. If that's not your goal then that's completely irrelevant.

doriki is like the punching machine at the arcade. if you think punching something and getting a number back tells you how good you are at fighting and winning fights.....:suresure: doriki explicitly only measures physical ability, so haki, devil fruits, martial arts, etc, none of them are considered.

the existence of doriki is a joke, fukurou is a joke, measuring it by being hit is a joke, and you're looking like a joke too
Exactly. Unlike Jabura and Rob, Kaku who's stronger throughout his battle with Zoro since he just obtained his DF. Near the end of the battle Kaku was able to fight at his full potential.

They casually blocked invisible wind blades from Kaido, not people with haki and auras and smell, etc, it's even harder. That's why they were on the rooftop while others get 10 power ups and still need more just to cheapshot an exhausted commander.
Windblades aren't "invisible", they are easily trackable attacks. If you can consider something like this an invisible tracking feat, literally every StrawHats reacted to Rankyaku who is supposed to be "invisible" in your headcanon way back in Enel's Lobby. Invisible power =/= windblades. Now show me a scan of Luffy or Zoro tracking an Invisible opponent.

Are Zoro fanboys so insecure that they are circlejerking among themselves in a chapter that isn't even Zoro related? Talk about coping mechanisms.

Jeez you guys are the reason causing people to dislike Zoro, are you guys sure you aren't undercover Zoro haters? The effort in creating Zoro hate is so glaringly obvious.
Will say this again to people such as yourself that spit foolishness.

It's a good sanji chapter. No complaints. However when us so called zoro fans were saying that sanji will unlock lineage factors, and not get coc, and potentialy get future sight and not fight king but instead fight queen and not go to the roof and that zoro had coc and would also get advanced coc you all talked shit.

It was laughable. And now you want to run away from the nonsense that the lot of you created. As of right now people can pull threads of zoro fans reading the story for what it was giving points only for you lot to call them stupid.

Which is why I have been telling luffy fans zoro fans and sanji fans to simply look at the trajectory that oda is going in instead of creating nonsense that dont exist

Will say this again to people such as yourself that spit foolishness.

It's a good sanji chapter. No complaints. However when us so called zoro fans were saying that sanji will get lineage factors, and not get coc, and potential get future sight and ot fight king but instead fight queen and not go to the roof and that zoro had coc and would also get advanced coc you all talked shit.

It was laughable. And now you want to run away from the nonsense that the lot of you created it. As of right now people can pull threads of zoro fans reading the story for what it was giving points only for you lot to call them stupid.

Which is why I have been telling luffy fans zoro fans and sanji fans to simply look at the trajectory that oda is going in instead of creating nonsense that dont exist

Why don't you show me posts where I mentioned any of those? Otherwise stop making false accusations you Zorotard. I just find it ridiculous people spend so much time talking about Zoro in a chapter where he isn't even in it. Are you sure you guys aren't undercover Zoro haters because if you guys are trying to create Zoro hate, you guys sure are doing a great job.

Windblades aren't "invisible", they are easily trackable attacks. If you can consider something like this an invisible tracking feat, literally every StrawHats reacted to Rankyaku who is supposed to be "invisible" in your headcanon way back in Enel's Lobby. Invisible power =/= windblades. Now show me a scan of Luffy or Zoro tracking an Invisible opponent.
Why don't you show me posts where I mentioned any of those? Otherwise stop making false accusations you Zorotard. I just find it ridiculous people spend so much time talking about Zoro in a chapter where he isn't even in it. Are you sure you guys aren't undercover Zoro haters.
Why dont I show you a post of others that did so? Your view doesnt represent the majority in terms of bashing and thus your view also does not represent the majority in terms of defending
Post automatically merged:

Why don't you show me posts where I mentioned any of those? Otherwise stop making false accusations you Zorotard. I just find it ridiculous people spend so much time talking about Zoro in a chapter where he isn't even in it. Are you sure you guys aren't undercover Zoro haters.
Why dont I show you a post of others that did so? Your view doesnt represent the majority in terms of bashing and thus your view also does not represent the majority in terms of defending

Why don't you show me posts where I mentioned any of those? Otherwise stop making false accusations you Zorotard. I just find it ridiculous people spend so much time talking about Zoro in a chapter where he isn't even in it. Are you sure you guys aren't undercover Zoro haters because if you guys are trying to create Zoro hate, you guys sure are doing a great job.
Now you can understand the frustration at people spamming "Sanji CoC" after one of the most hype Zoro chapters in Wano

It's also not just Zoro fans spamming stuff about Zoro, it's also Luffy and Sanji fans arguing about the M3 power-scaling which is expected because Sanji just defeated a YC2

Before it was a no exoskeleton, speed, strength, healing, invisibility, vanish, all judge's gifts, vet level Lanji getting compared with a near top tier Zoro that scarred Kaido, now it's a whole new level of delusional, close, wings, Lanjitards never learn. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.