Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?????
What are u saying man !!!!
These are the absolute power levels ???
And an admiral is around 11
You said Kaido = 12, Jack = 7.5.

7.5 + 7.5 = 15.
That means two Jacks are more powerful than Kaido.

People’s scaling makes no sense
Post automatically merged:

I can understand Trolling someone or a fictional character but never understood the logic of hating a fictional character because of their fans lmao

It more sounds like an excuse and putting the gun on the shoulder of zoro fans to shoot out your hatred for zoro
Fuck Zoro.

We also can't forget the invented dozen of power ups for Zoro and another dozen of abilities for Enma, it would double Zoro's power or convert Zoro's haki into ryuo and it had Oden's haki and CoC and more, all to justify some vet level cook being carried by his daddy. :virusprot:
Exactly you are correct. They want to throw rock and then cry wolf when it fails. Then want people to defend their shit.

I am a zoro fan that went out of my way to provide an entire list of future powerups and match ups for sanji.

I mentioned months ago:sanji fighting cp0 after fight queen since sanji told kuma that he was going to be a threat to the world government and because of sora vs the marine comics

Also mentioned that oda wasnt pushing sanji in the direction of his powerups coming from haki but instead his lineage factor

And that instead of coc he will probably get future sight and sanji fans shitted on the idea when it was clear that was the direction oda was going in. All because I stated that sanji wouldn't get coc nor fight king

Against mute point. You didnt keep the same energy when sanji fans were doing so on countless zoro chapters so I don't want to hear people such as yourself complain now. Keep your mouth shut if you ain't keeping the same energy on all accounts
Because most Zoro fanboys are wayy too loud and aggressive compared to the other fanbases, its so blatant to the point it clouds out 90% of the other fanbases. Why would I need to defend Zoro when literally 90% of the entire discussion is filled with Zoro wank while shitting on other characters? The only reason why I even stand up to this in the first place is because the other fanbases are the minority from what I can see. Its called cause and effect.

If Sanji fanboys were the one being as aggressive and loud and had more number of toxic fans than people like you, I would have been voicing out about them instead.

There is also the fact that we all know that Zoro > Sanji in combat ability slightly, and hence making Zoro fanboys shitting on Sanji's combat ability make people like you look like the bullies in the first place. If Luffy fanboys were as loud and have as many users stepping on Zoro while wanking Luffy to high heaven, you bet my ass I would be talking about them instead of Zorofanboys.

So you sitdown and only wank/hype zoro when it is zoro's chapter, you learn to shut the fuck up.

I don't like how Sanji fights here. Zoro's fight and more importantly mental struggle was awesome. But why Sanji, after him breaking Raid Suit and all, didn't show enough resolution and maturity right now? Why his character in this chapter is just...powerlevel? "Exoskeleton...strength...speed!" I mean what is that bootleg low-quality enlightment@ what is that low-quality art style of Ifrit whatever, the name is good but the low-quality fighting dynamics, display of explosions, are all boring, ordinary, and unoriginal to the extreme lol. While Oda gave Zoro both CoC, his flashback, him going all-out, Shimotsuki lore, taming Enma, and finally culminating in his resolve of promise toward his best friend...Oda what have you done to Sanji :beckmoji:
I have to agree honestly. Oda isn't doing a good enough job with sanji.

His resolve about being the best version of himself for luffy was incredible. No complaints but this chapter i dont know.

How cool would it have been if sanji mentioned in this chapter instead that

"THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF FOR LUFFY IS THE VERSION OF MYSELF THAT WILL HAVE NO REGRETS WITH HIMSELF MOVING FOWARD".

This would have been a great setup chapter having sanji using future sigh instead to counteract his germa siblings ability being replicated by queen. It's not to late and it can still happen

Because most Zoro fanboys are wayy too loud and aggressive compared to the other fanbases, its so blatant to the point it clouds out 90% of the other fanbases. Why would I need to defend Zoro when literally 90% of the entire discussion is filled with Zoro wank while shitting on other characters? The only reason why I even stand up to this in the first place is because the other fanbases are the minority from what I can see. Its called cause and effect.

If Sanji fanboys were the one being as aggressive and loud and had more number of toxic fans than people like you, I would have been voicing out about them instead.

There is also the fact that we all know that Zoro > Sanji in combat ability slightly, and hence making Zoro fanboys shitting on Sanji's combat ability make people like you look like the bullies in the first place. If Luffy fanboys were as loud and have as many users stepping on Zoro while wanking Luffy to high heaven, you bet my ass I would be talking about them instead of Zorofanboys.

So you sitdown and only wank/hype zoro when it is zoro's chapter, you learn to shut the fuck up.
You gents see how this dude wants to be coddled. You ain't a damn child.

"Ohhh you guys are loud"

Will say this again you did not keep this same energy when it was a zoro chapter with sanji stans belittling zoro and hyping sanji during zoros chapters. So I ain't even entertain your low level bs now.

Either keep the same energy or keep your mouth shut

Curious fact, most of the bozos that say that Kaido was distracted, didn't block, wasn't paying attention, papercut, etc, when Zoro cut him are the same bozos hyping up attacks that a distracted, not blocking, not paying attention Queen easily tanked, just a gag character that happens to be hundreds of times weaker and less durable than Kaido. :saden:

Curious fact, most of the bozos that say that Kaido was distracted, didn't block, wasn't paying attention, papercut, etc, when Zoro cut him are the same bozos hyping up attacks that a distracted, not blocking, not paying attention Queen easily tanked, just a gag character that happens to be hundreds of times weaker and less durable than Kaido. :saden:
Lmao Zoro straight up blocked several Kaido attacks while in Asura then straight up blitzed in in the same minute, those people are dumb and manga skippers
Post automatically merged:

Enough zoro is racist joke thing, people will take you wrong turn.
Damn bruh you got Akainu avy, you must really hate people with letter D in their names, fucking racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.