Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Kaido = 12, Jack = 7.5.

7.5 + 7.5 = 15.
That means two Jacks are more powerful than Kaido.

People’s scaling makes no sense
Ok imma give it a try

Kaido 12
Big Mom 11.25-11.75 (Don't remember too much about BM feats but my general assumption is that she is weaker but at least comparable to Kaido)
Luffy - 10.5 (I know he sky split w/ Kaido but we're talking about weakened Kaido and I expect Luffy to still struggle mightily here)
Zoro - 9.5 (I'm going to assume ACoC will put him clearly above King but not sure by how much)
King - 9 (Again this is assuming ACoC will put him down convincingly but he could theoretically either be even more below Zoro or still above/on par...won't know till we see the end of the fight)
Kid/Law - 9.25 - 9.75 (I know the math doesn't reall add if they beat big mom b/c technically if you combine them it would be significantly higher than Big Mom but I'm just gonna say it's not linear because they're 2 different people with different abilities) - I also don't know how they scale relative to Zoro so I'm just gonna assume they're either slightly below or slightly above...not sure how awakening scales to ACoC
Sanji - 8.5 (If King gets dogwalked by Zoro then I'll have to reconsider this but I try to keep the M3 gaps pretty similar)
Queen - 7-7.5
Jack - 5

.It isnt your first bait on that matter tho ..isnt that putting racism as bait and joke passively and belittling black people with your lil brain?
It actually is. I dont know when these passive racist comments about zoro being racist to downplay racism itself even came from. And again it's people who claim themselves to be sanjis fans doing it. But that other bullshiter that stated "zoro fans are loud" didn't say shit to this

You gents see how this dude wants to be coddled. You ain't a damn child.

"Ohhh you guys are loud"

Will say this again you did not keep this same energy when it was a zoro chapter with sanji stans belittling zoro and hyping sanji during zoros chapters. So I ain't even entertain your low level bs now.

Either keep the same energy or keep your mouth shut
Its is very obvious who is the one being a child here. It is almost as if you can't read and keep cycling the same "same energy" or "you should shit on other fanbases as well just because" arguments when I have already addressed the intent behind my actions in my posts. You are naive if you think that I will join in your "zorofanboy shiting on every other verse" bs when this is the core behind most toxicity in threads just because you are trying to provoke me into doing so.

I use my energy to address what I see is a problem, and you are part of it.

Queen cant take weaker fire attacks lmao

Entei would pulverize that clown
Yeah Queen’s durability is surprisingly lacking.
Don’t get me wrong Sanji is strong but he literally pulled off Queen’s arm like it was nothing.
Post automatically merged:

why should i be mad towards lil puppy tho ? Just training you before it's too late..Know your place doggy

Its is very obvious who is the one being a child here. It is almost as if you can't read and keep cycling the same "same energy" or "you should shit on other fanbases as well just because" arguments when I have already addressed the intent behind my actions in my posts. You are naive if you think that I will join in your "zorofanboy shiting on every other verse" bs when this is the core behind most toxicity in threads just because you are trying to provoke me into doing so.

I use my energy to address what I see is a problem, and you are part of it.
Only children dont except accountability.

You want zoro fans to be accountability yet you yourself lack it. So the only child here is you.

Not only do you lack accountability you are also hypocritical which makes you look even worse.

"Guys need to stop hating on sanji and bringing up zoro during a sanji chapter"

The same dude: doesnt say shit when sanji fans a chapter ago did the exact same thing. Yet this clown wants accountability? Again keep the same energy or keep your mouth shut

It actually is. I dont know when these passive racist comments about zoro being racist to downplay racism itself even came from. And again it's people who claim themselves to be sanjis fans doing it. But that other bullshiter that stated "zoro fans are loud" didn't say shit to this
That faking dog trying to be funny tho with passive racist baits lol.. no need to bother.. give me one week.. he will learn how to listen commands

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Or it’s more like if Luffy is a 1 then Kaido is 10,000+
Nope!!

Even 10000 Luffy (at level of episode 1) can't do shit to kaido. There won't be any damage to kaido and kaido can take his sweet time to finish all of them.

Power scaling doesn't work in the way you said

Only children dont except accountability.

You want zoro fans to be accountability yet you yourself lack it. So the only child here is you.

Not only do you lack accountability you are also hypocritical which makes you look even worse.

"Guys need to stop hating on sanji and bringing up zoro during a sanji chapter"

The same dude: doesnt say shit when sanji fans a chapter ago did the exact same thing. Yet this clown wants accountability? Again keep the same energy or keep your mouth shut

Don't lump yourself as a Zorofan, you are a zoro fanboy, there is a difference. I have already explained why Zoro doesn't need me to defend him in many posts ago but you can't read apparently and still recycle "same energy" like abot again and again like you are in some sort of loop.

You are trying to get me to join your Zorofanboy toxicity, and you start preaching about "accountability" when I declined.

It is also very ironical when someone like you who spends every waking moment of his life every day wanking fictional character and shitting on other characters talk about being "grownup" and being "accountable", when it seems to come off as projection from your side.

Look, the one who actually needs to shut up is you and all those degenerates who can't stop shitting on other characters all to bring up Zoro. You guys are the ones being a major part of the problem.

So the one who needs to zip your mouth shut is you, you are part of the people contributing to the problem.

You shut your mouth, and the forum becomes a much better place.

Nope!!

Even 10000 Luffy (at level of episode 1) can't do shit to kaido. There won't be any damage to kaido and kaido can take his sweet time to finish all of them.

Power scaling doesn't work in the way you said
You do realize Shakky said Rayleigh was 100s of times stronger than Luffy at Saobody? And her whole thing is that she can gauge power really well

Status
Not open for further replies.