Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesiac Big Mom low diffed Queen.
Big Mom postponed against Marco.
And King defeated (or at least did most of the work) Marco.

King is obviously >> Queen
The last time we see marco’s injured is when both king and queen are shown in front of him.

and then, you concluded by yourself that king or most of him defeated marco.
you’re indeed HEADCANON master

:suresure:

BillSlipton Zoro is not half the strength of Luffy, your the only person in this forum that believes that nonsense. Zoro and luffy both have Ryuo + Conquerors Haki Infusion the same damn ability. Luffys just a bit more proficient with the conquerors Zoro already had ryuo its a swordsman technique.

Luffys 100 and Zoro's 93 he's not far from Luffy never has been, Sanji is a 80 until he significantly damages a top tier. 80 is not bad anyways .

And remember No matter what you believe these panels will always Exist.......

Loo
Zoro will remain far from Luffy till EoS

Amnesiac Big Mom low diffed Queen.
Big Mom postponed against Marco.
And King defeated (or at least did most of the work) Marco.

King is obviously >> Queen
Big Mom couldn't even knock Queen out dude,, he was just lying there thinking whats the best decision to make :suresure:

That part were Marco ignores King and goes to hold Queen's neck for Chopper to hit him says for itself.

It's very well explained how Marco got knocked down by the lack of stamina since he started fighting King and Queen chapter 1000, not to mention that Marco needed to heal people due to Queen's plagues, until the he announces that the "Stars would take the stage" chapter 1022, they (Zoro and Sanji) would be able to take his fight against both King and Queen

You literally just need to read the manga, and besides there is barely fighting panels between King and Marco, but Marco vs King and Queen. Most things got offscreened, some of these chapters are literally like a few minutes among hours of events offscreened.

Queen is making funny overreaction faces for many times in this arc, thats just how he is, he was the only Commander to properly be effective against Big Mom, and didn't even used his full potential. You literally ignore the whole portrayal between King and Queen and their feats but you make sure to argue that Queen making a gag face and acknowledging that Big Mom is a monster and that no Commander can beat her 1vs1, which is obvious, absolutely puts Queen a lot below everyone else.

Marco got scared by Perospero's arrows, does this mean Perospero is an Younko?

This was Queen few panels later, Queen Younkou level confirmed?

At Onigashima

Luffy places Big Mom and Queen as equally big challenges, Queen Younkou Level confirmed again? :suresure:

BillSlipton Zoro is not half the strength of Luffy, your the only person in this forum that believes that nonsense. Zoro and luffy both have Ryuo + Conquerors Haki Infusion the same damn ability. Luffys just a bit more proficient with the conquerors Zoro already had ryuo its a swordsman technique.

Luffys 100 and Zoro's 93 he's not far from Luffy never has been, Sanji is a 80 until he significantly damages a top tier. 80 is not bad anyways .

And remember No matter what you believe these panels will always Exist.......

Comparing a no name punch from Luffy to Zoro’s ultimate move that Kaido didn’t bother blocking:vistalaugh:good job showing Zoro has to use his ultimate move to equal a no name Luffy punch. You sure showed us how close they are

Since you claim Zoro is far from Luffy, How Long has he been far from Luffy?
Since EL even
But I'll be generous

Since TS, when Luffy came out with G4
That's when Zoro was left in the dust until he got enma
Post automatically merged:

Comparing a no name punch from Luffy to Zoro’s ultimate move that Kaido didn’t bother blocking:vistalaugh:good job showing Zoro has to use his ultimate move to equal a no name Luffy punch. You sure showed us how close they are
Imagine lol

Zoro's ultimate attack still fails to put kaido down lol

So I didn't read that in the manga. Show me in the manga where it says that it measures rokushiki proficiency. Cause I don't think it does.

You seem to be laboring under a misconception. Let me clear that up for you. I stated this to you earlier. Zoro is the second physically strongest. Sanji is 20 doriki behind. Thats a rough estimate.

Loda has a love for narrative portrayal. Of course he put zoro the rhm of luffy as the second strongest. He's gonna be the yc1. He also has a narrative portrayal of sanji being equals with him. While having his own areas he's more proficient in.

My question to you is... why can't you grasp the concept that Loda has two narrative portrayals at work and that's why the zoro sanji fans always argue.

Zoro being second strongest means hell get that portrayal. He'll get that vivrecard description. That's all reserved for the rhm. But that doesn't stop sanji from being his essential equal.

Lmao I can show plenty of portrayal putting queen and king as equals. Actually just flip back a couple pages I wrote out a couple paragraphs pointing out narrative portrayal for them both and the many many many many many parralels that are at play. Buffoon. Have fun with this weird hill you chose to die on.:whitepress:

Yeah magic haki sword ass pull potential. Agreed.
Sanji literally got like 2 bounty boost and like 3+ power ups because of his daddy. Just like kaido said:

"Only a handful of the very strongest" Sanji doesn't make the cut

I showed that Panel simply to show they have the same ability,

Also as of 1033 Zoro can use that shit regularly without Asura so idk what you were trynna do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.