What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the chapter may looks great with the pics, if it is fully focused on the fight without distractions like Geisha and a mouse. Yeah I wish each calamity got one more chapter but with Oda I'm not surprised.

Lol what are you smoking? I do get the disappointment from some. That’s what happens when you get overhyped. King was still a cool character and one of Zoro’s best fights, a little unfortunate he was introduced at Oda’s speedrun era.
Yes, king is a cool character

But I wouldn't say this is one of zoro's best fights

There is no tension whatsoever and it's rushed af

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King has impressive AP. His flying slashes overpowered Zoro and sent him flying. Zoro deflected Kaido's flying slashes like they were nothing. King's imperial arrow overpowered Zoro's ultra tiger hunt and send him flying through the wall and the giant skull. Big Mom's lightning sword attack couldn't even break the floor.

King's beak attack destroy part of the island.

FS is grossly overrated. Especially when you have to stay calm to use it. Katakuri was hit by base Luffy whose was veteran level at the time.

King doesn't become weak when he is or isn't using a power. His defense or durability is weaker when not using flames. He goes from having a stronger defense then Kaido to a weaker one. Zoro didn't say King was slow when he's using his flame. Zoro is incredibly fast one and it has one of the fastest attacks you seen in the entire manga. He has incredibly fast reaction time.
Congaralition king has pre ts g3 power

Status
Not open for further replies.