What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that's just his passion.

Good luck if you buy this when Sabo and Akainu exists.
I mean, his flammes are already shown to be hotter than Sabo's

And what's with the "that's just his passion"

Brook straight up said sanji's drive to help others doesn't have any limits

It's basically like with red hulk (if you read a marvel comics you'd know what I'm talking about)

The angrier or emotional he is, the hotter he is, the only limit is how much his own body can take

yeah sure, Zoro that had a specific flashback with Kazuburo telling him that blade are for killing, a flashback in which Zoro said he will never use Sunacchi (which the 9 scabban used to impal kaido in Onigashima). Sure sure, Kaido said that he is willing to die if there is a samurai like oden, which is able to reaopen the old scar......who is the only character in the alliance that left a new scar to Kaido?
Just keep your good coping we both bet our account now patience and we both wait.:cheers::myman:
Zoro didn’t even kill monet,Daz Bones or any other just like Luffy, Plus the panel parallel Zoro got already relates back to Ryuma.
Plus when did Kaido say he wants to die when there is a samurai like Oden ? zoro ain’t even a samurai anyway lol
I’ll accept if I’m wrong but the only coping here is you lol obviously at something which has never happened.:specialmeh:

I mean, his flammes are already shown to be hotter than Sabo's

And what's with the "that's just his passion"

Brook straight up said sanji's drive to help others doesn't have any limits

It's basically like with red hulk (if you read a marvel comics you'd know what I'm talking about)

The angrier or emotional he is, the hotter he is, the only limit is how much his own body can take
:christain:

I wanna see Zoro vs Fuji so bad. :feelscryingman:

Kizaru losing to Lanji would be offensive as fuck. :pepehands:
You know Fuji is a good man, he wont fight the SHs. Especially not if he learns the true history and how fucked up the WG really is.

His sense of justice wont let him.

He serves the people and if he sees countries accross the world rising up against the WG he will side with the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.