What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the plot twist was that KING was the racist instead of Zoro?
GODA.

This looks like a really awesome chapter, as I also said last chapter, Sanji's kick is like a cannon, he exploded the shit out of Queen from Onigashima onwards.
As for Zoro x King, goddam really looking foward to see those brutal panels, as it looks like that the Ryuma paralalel from Monsters was already done.

I feel sorry for Sanji fan. Queen is a joke at this point and the way Sanji beat Queen is so lame.

I like queen a lot, but damn, even Jack has much better feat.

And now look at Zoro vs King. It likes OP is upgraded to seinen manga for a bit.

J

Joy D. MADS

I told you guys that Shiryu is Zoro's Katakuri
His milestone not King!

King and Queen were just Cracker fight for Zoro & Sanji
This reminds me about something...

Dudes, I think Sanji will fight *Snack and Zoro Smoothie.

*Snack could still be a bit stronger than Queen but his match with Urouge was just an insta counter for him... Bad luck, bad devil fruit.

This could be the reason for these two, Snack and Smoothie to not have a fight yet!

ELBAF!

But Fuji is already aware of WG's many wrongdoings, tho. Still doesn't stop him from becoming a Marine.

If he didn't draw the line to the WG turning a blind eye (pun not intended) to Dressrosa, then what's one more revelation?
He doesn't know everything, and there can be far worse things than DR.

Like ethnic cleansing and genocide ( we already have hints of those having happened before)

Most likely think Shiryuu will definitely have advanced CoC if he meets Zoro .

Disappointed king did not possess it yet kata and doflamingo had one . You cant understand author state of mind at times.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Redon's comment on the chapter
The final double page is BRUTAL, you'll see it in a few hours.

On whether or not King has been defeated, we are in the same case as last week. We do not see King with his eyes rolled and KO (as we do see Queen in this chapter) but considering what happened with Sanji, it is almost certain that in the next chapter we will see King KO, Zoro unconscious from the effects of the Mink's medicine and the narrator announcing Zoro's victory.

However, Zoro's final attack does seem like a more forceful finisher than Sanji's. When you see it, it is clear to you that the fight is over even if there is no confirmation.

I clarify my comment yesterday that Queen could be the meat of a future mini-story. As I say in the summary, Queen is thrown out of the castle by Sanji's attack and we see that his body flies away from Onigashima (if at the time we see him in this chapter he stopped flying and began to fall, he would do it outside of Onigashima).

I don't know where it will fall exactly, but considering Onigashima's current position, it looks like it will fall somewhere around the Flower Capital. Depending on how this arc ends and what happens to Kaidou, Queen may have to flee from Wanokuni and that could lead to a mini-story similar to that of Wapol or Gedatsu.
WTF QUEEN REALLY GOT YEETED FROM THE MANGA BY SANJI :cantseeme::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.