What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah, coming from the guy who ranked Katakuri above King, until King became Zoro's opponent.
No I ranked Katakuri above King (barely) until King showed feat.

I swear to God if King showed even half as good of a feats as this and he faced Sanji I would still put him above Katakuri.

But on the contrary you and me both know people (very tiny vocal minority) is trying to shit on King because of Zoro

Look at the usual suspects
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@Erkan12
@sanjikun
@Screws Loose242

Where as Katakuri got demolished in the "weakest YC1 poll"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, and show me one other person whose armament Haki is so hard, it caused another person's hands to swell up like balloons, despite using Armament haki as well.
And? Didn't that attack [Block Mochi] clash with Snakeman's Black Mamba evenly later on?

Rooftop Zoro was casually slicing Kaido using adv CoA. Katakuri does not have that facilities.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah, and show me one other person whose armament Haki is so hard, it caused another person's hands to swell up like balloons, despite using Armament haki as well.
Jimbe's armament haki is so hard that Who's Who broke his fingers attacking Jimbe despite using hardening to protect himself.

It just means that Katakuri’s hardening > Luffy's. Jimbe's hardening is >> Who's Who.

Trying to imply that Katakuri’s COA superiority to WCI Luffy implies AP superiority to Rooftop Zoro is frankly idiotic.

No I ranked Katakuri above King (barely) until King showed feat.

I swear to God if King showed even half as good of a feats as this and he faced Sanji I would still put him above Katakuri.

But on the contrary you and me both know people (very tiny vocal minority) is trying to shit on King because of Zoro

Look at the usual suspects
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@Erkan12
@sanjikun
@Screws Loose242

Where as Katakuri got demolished in the "weakest YC1 poll"
Okay but the weakest YC1 is definitely marco

Sanji's Ifrit Jambe must be as hot a Magma too..

There seem to be a dfference of magnitude between King's Imperial Flame Dragon attack and Imperial Flame Guardian Dragon..

Are Sanji's flames stronger than King or King's flames are?..

So far i think Zoro>King>Sanji>Queen:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.