What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ryuma parallel is meaningless if the people of Wano don't compare Zoro to the sword god himself. None of the wano citizens below have seen Zoro vs King - Heck, none of the samurai in the raid have seen the conclusion of the fight.

Zoro doesn't want to just become the current WSS, he wants to become the strongest swordsman ever (which includes surpassing ryuma). To build the legend of the new sword god .... a sword god level feat is required to be witnessed :cheers:

Any ryuma parallel is meaningless if the people of Wano don't compare Zoro to the sword god himself. None of the wano citizens below have seen Zoro vs King - Heck, none of the samurai in the raid have seen the conclusion of the fight.

Zoro doesn't want to just become the current WSS, he wants to become the strongest swordsman ever (which includes surpassing ryuma). To build the legend of the new sword god - a sword god level feat is required to be witnessed :cheers:
He'll do so when he leads the samurai against the WG like Ryuma did all those years ago.

Nah, zoro has weak ass CoO, Zoro is like Queen with CoO.

Now for Kata,Luffy and Sanji, he is slow.
Zoro has strongest CoO in the verse
Why does every Sanji fanboy has to lie to pretend like he isn't a fodder to Zoro.

Sanji was tagged by fodder gifters Luffy failed to react to Apoos explosion, Zoro used Future sight to react to King's explosion before it when happened and made mountain sized barrier

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy literally has MC shield like Captain america i ll tell you though. I am sure there will be asspulls in that kaido fight cant think how he survives.
Lol yeah, I still remember getting mad pissed at the Merienda BS and the convenience with which Brulee was there to help Luffy escape the Mirrorworld when his haki was out. He already literally used telepathy to comm with Momo xDDD.

But when we scale in the Battledome, we don't take plot, PIS into account though. I guess that evens it out.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't really like engaging in PL level discussions but has to be said.
Firstly, Zoro liking King's flames to magma is impressive for King but using that statement to downplay Sanji's ifrit makes no sense. Sanji's ifrit is hot enough that it very much looks like it's ionizing which would make it Plasma & Plasma is hotter than Magma. So if we wanna go down this rabbit hole, there u have it.

Also why on earth does King somehow not have a stamina cap on his speed but Sanji does? Queen was simply stating the obvious with regards to Sanji's speed. If you're moving that fast you will obviously burn ur stamina much faster.
So same theory is applicable to King as well. What determines how long the user last's in that state is their stamina cap.
Except u wanna argue that King has infinite stamina, which is ridiculous.
  1. Ifrit Jambe has not been said to be plasma.
    • Plasma is not necessarily hotter than magma in One Piece.
    • In the One Piece world, magma is much hotter than the hottest fires, but in real life it's the opposite.
    • Sakazuki's magma has some feats that require it much hotter than lightning plasma.
  2. In general, Ifrit Jambe had no special hype for the heat of its flames, only your baseless speculation.
    • King's flames were outright compared to magma (the hottest known thing in One Piece).
  3. Sanji's high speed mode was explicitly stated to expire quickly.
    • This is reinforced by Sanji fainting shortly after.
  4. King's was not and is an explicit racial ability. It's an alternate mode of his.
    • It should last as long as his stamina lasts (at least 5 days scaling off Jack).

This is entirely just baseless speculation to wank Sanji and downplay King.

You're not actually arguing based on character statements in the manga. You're just speculating on thin air to support your wishes.

I don't understand what's actually wrong with this theory. Ifrit jambe has lightning coming out of it, which by definition is plasma. It probably is hotter than magma, however this doesn't mean that ifrit jambe is comparable to akainu's attacks.

The nature of akainu's punches go beyond the scope of normal magma. I'm not scientist, but I don't think magma can just dissolve you like akainu's fist does. imo Akainu's magma is either supernatural in nature, or he's combining it with internal destruction haki.
Plasma contacting with a body has other effect I'm sure you are aware of that.

Sanji has just fire + koka as he said.
White lighting is no something new in the series.

why does enma need to become black for ZKK to happen?
Hitetsu is seeing the right potential in Zoro. Woudnt make sense that Hitetsu is saying that but cant be present when Zoro is blackening Enma. There is no pay off if Zoro is blackening Enma in a different arc.
Second motive is because Ryuma was the only one to achieve the blacken blade trait in Wano and if the people can see someone achiving this perfection with the blade, they would automatically remember this guy for century in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.