What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This CoC doesn’t mean anything is a truly pathetic coping shitshow.

You can’t be a world class pirate without CoC. Period. There is a reason MF was shocked at Luffy.
Definitely can be a top tier without it. Look at kizaru and aokiji. Look at garp. Look at sanji. Look at marco.

I'd say having acoc means you're hanging with the top tiers but you can easily be top tier without it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
is that confirmed what makes a black blade?

I guess that makes sense. Roger was never able to turn Ace black because he was never able to fulfill his will. He died before he could carry out his plans.
Not confirmed
But it could be
Wado black when he wss.
Oden and enmas will was to decapitate kaido
Roger failed
If wb used coc and saved ace his would have become black too etc

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Eitherway question arises if Luffy can take on likes of aking since punches will not have hige effect unless luffy unleashes advanced CoC attacks then i dont see king losing .
I personally wanna wait for the raws before scaling King lol. I rate him really highly and I really like him as well.

But yeah, it is true. King will counter Boundman, primarily with his defense and secondly with his speed. Even without the speed mode, he is still faster than Boundman [natural Zoan flight > Soru]. And then there's the durability to worry about.

I personally don't think Boundman is suited to beat any YC1 within the time limit. KKG and Kong Organ might be answers but good luck landing them on a mobile flying King. Even Doflamingo was only hit with KKG, because he chose to challenege Luffy for a clash. He could've dodged it as well.

I mean everyone knew the Ryuma parallel panel was going to be awesome it just happened to be against king
Ryuma panel is why I believe in zkk, and I am advocating for zkk even since yasu was still alive. To me its never about power scaling.

I am sure zkk is dead now . No point in doing another callback to a thing that he did 10-20 chapter ago

I don't really like engaging in PL level discussions but has to be said.
Firstly, Zoro liking King's flames to magma is impressive for King but using that statement to downplay Sanji's ifrit makes no sense. Sanji's ifrit is hot enough that it very much looks like it's ionizing which would make it Plasma & Plasma is hotter than Magma. So if we wanna go down this rabbit hole, there u have it.

Also why on earth does King somehow not have a stamina cap on his speed but Sanji does? Queen was simply stating the obvious with regards to Sanji's speed. If you're moving that fast you will obviously burn ur stamina much faster.
So same theory is applicable to King as well. What determines how long the user last's in that state is their stamina cap.
Except u wanna argue that King has infinite stamina, which is ridiculous.
Sanji > Akainu confirmed! Sanji defenders we have one more honorary member @PuckTheGreat has descended! :finally:

I personally wanna wait for the raws before scaling King lol. I rate him really highly and I really like him as well.

But yeah, it is true. King will counter Boundman, primarily with his defense and secondly with his speed. Even without the speed mode, he is still faster than Boundman [natural Zoan flight > Soru]. And then there's the durability to worry about.

I personally don't think Boundman is suited to beat any YC1 within the time limit. KKG and Kong Organ might be answers but good luck landing them on a mobile flying King. Even Doflamingo was only hit with KKG, because he chose to challenege Luffy for a clash. He could've dodged it as well.
Luffy literally has MC shield like Captain america i ll tell you though. I am sure there will be asspulls in that kaido fight cant think how he survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.