What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR: King honestly demolishes Katakuri:
  • Even without his flames, he's durable enough to tank Haoshoku Zoro's attacks.
    • So Katakuri can't put him down even if he could disable his flames.
  • High speed mode so fast that even Zoro's eyes can't track him.
    • Kata reacting to him is now extremely suspect, and I straight up don't see it.
  • Massive AOE and insane offensive prowess:
    • Imperial Archer overwhelmed Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and sent him flying.
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Kanryuudon seems capable of somewhat matching En Ou Santoryu Zoro's attacks.
  • His fire is as hot as magma.
    • Recall that magma is the hottest known thing in One Piece.

Katakuri has no prayer of pushing King to high difficulty.

Honestly, Kanryuudon might oneshot.

Worst Case, King goes superspeed and plays Ping Pong with Katakuri.

@Sentinel, @TheAncientCenturion, @Tyki_Mikk: what do you guys think about King now? Where do you place him?
we can also say that Zoro is looking more and more like shanks @Seraphoenix
Shanks block with a blade magma boy.
Zoro kill with a blade a magma dragon
Both hacky man, is time for you to wank Zoro to an other level which will hype Shanks too :kata:

@ConquistadoR: King honestly demolishes Katakuri:
  • Even without his flames, he's durable enough to tank Haoshoku Zoro's attacks.
    • So Katakuri can't put him down even if he could disable his flames.
  • High speed mode so fast that even Zoro's eyes can't track him.
    • Kata reacting to him is now extremely suspect, and I straight up don't see it.
  • Massive AOE and insane offensive prowess:
    • Imperial Archer overwhelmed Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and sent him flying.
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Kanryuudon seems capable of somewhat matching En Ou Santoryu Zoro's attacks.
  • His fire is as hot as magma.
    • Recall that magma is the hottest known thing in One Piece.

Katakuri has no prayer of pushing King to high difficulty.

Honestly, Kanryuudon might oneshot.

Worst Case, King goes superspeed and plays Ping Pong with Katakuri.

@Sentinel, @TheAncientCenturion, @Tyki_Mikk: what do you guys think about King now? Where do you place him?
I know you weren't asking me, but King's legit low top tier imo if Katakuri's in the High High tier range. Dude's OP and his gimmick's not that exploitable at all.

1. Ifrit Jambe has not been said to be plasma.
    • Plasma is not necessarily hotter than magma in One Piece.
    • In the One Piece world, magma is much hotter than the hottest fires, but in real life it's the opposite.
    • Sakazuki's magma has some feats that require it much hotter than lightning plasma.
  2. In general, Ifrit Jambe had no special hype for the heat of its flames, only your baseless speculation.
    • King's flames were outright compared to magma (the hottest known thing in One Piece).
  3. Sanji's high speed mode was explicitly stated to expire quickly.
    • This is reinforced by Sanji fainting shortly after.
  4. King's was not and is an explicit racial ability. It's an alternate mode of his.
    • It should last as long as his stamina lasts (at least 5 days scaling off Jack).

This is entirely just baseless speculation to wank Sanji and downplay King.

You're not actually arguing based on character statements in the manga. You're just speculating on thin air to support your wishes.
Could I be wrong, but magma from some volcanoes cannot produce Lightning?

If we take this into account, wouldn't Ifrit Jambe have Magma temper?

Above King's flames, however much they are compared to the temperature of Magma, it is still fire, which is canonically inferior to Akainu's Magma, as we saw in Ace x Sakazuki.

So I think Magma Akainu >>> King, Sanji, Mera Mera.

Sorry, my English is very bad.

You can't offscreen majority of Sanji's fight and then call it a high diff when all we saw was Sanji beat Queens ass.

But since the fight is over I'll sum it up like this:

1. Sanji's character & his development: good
2. The actual fight: underwhelming as hell
3. Queen: sucks, entertaining at times but still sucks

It sounds like King looked better in his fight but the fact both Queen & King went down in like 15 minutes compared to Jack is laughable.

Kaido might be the strongest creature, but his crew is definitely the weakest imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.