What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for scans to see King's speed emphasized and his new moves. I'm not sure his elemental attacks will work against Katakuri spectacularly and Marco's fire > regular fire.
The fire will cause combustion in mochi, turning it into blackened carbon, which mean it won't even be mochi anymore. So if course it'd be effective.

And also Marco's flames may have harmed Prometheus thanks to the life force in it ala Brook. Marco's flames are heavily associated with life force after all.

Even though I think the beast pirates will still get back up and use awakening. Oda certainly didn't hold back with this section of the fights.

Both the Zoro and Sanji fights have been very good in my opinion, with Zoro getting a little bit more.
I'm not complaining though, this is his arc after all.

King doesn't have CoC. How predictable.
His conversation with Kaido in the flashback makes me wonder of Kaido gives new names (not titles) to key members of the crew. His crew has a lot of card themed names for it to be one huge coincidence. Big mom crew has a lot of food names and that's due to her obsession with food. When she gives birth she hands out food related names. This could the case with Kaido.

Wtf is a plasma leg? Is it a powerup only hyped by a random nobody online? Meanwhile, top tiers were shitting their pants when Luffy displayed it at MF. It might be a news to you, but we use manga facts, no place of your headcanon here.

Right right....Sanji will get CoC, Usopp will get CoC, Cuckakuri will get AdCoC, Kizaru will get CoC. I told you people CoC is no joke. You guys dont understand Oda cant make CoC cheap when it will be the main tool of the protagonist to counter BBs multiple devil fruits.
Yes Sanji and Usopp will get CoC. Usopp is already basically confirmed to get it later. Sanji is a PK Wing so he deserves it. Maybe the Admirals will have CoC, but AdvCoC is much less likely for them

Wtf is a plasma leg? Is it a powerup only hyped by a random nobody online? Meanwhile, top tiers were shitting their pants when Luffy displayed it at MF.

Right right....Sanji will get CoC, Usopp will get CoC, Cuckakuri will get AdCoC, Kizaru will get CoC. I told you people CoC is no joke. You guys dont understand Oda cant make CoC cheap when it will be the main tool of the protagonist to counter BBs multiple devil fruits.
Lmaoooooooo just cause luffy and every other character gets coc doesn't mean sanjis unique powerup exclusive to him isn't just as strong. Remember Loda had sanjjs say it's on another level?

Wanji just exceeded wci luffys physicals by a huge margin launching queen that far. Add in plasma damage and it's double the power

Why does every Zoro opponent
Every Zoro feat
Every Zoro portrayal need to be so severely downplayed?

I don't get it
When Luffy unlocked advCoC it was wanked to moon
When Zoro did the same people started finding excuses and some how awakening something someone like Doffy and Impel Down guards can unlock can stack up to it.

When Luffy defeated YC1 at the brink of his death it was wanked to moons
When Zoro massacred other YC1 who has much better feat he's downplayed

We downplay Pica because he's mere Doffy subordinate when supernovas were wanked

Then Zoro started eating supernova after supernova for dinner and people started downplaying them and finding excuses to downplay his feat

Then Zoro permanently scarred Kaido, something which was wank3d to moon when Oden did it. But when Zoro did the same people started finding excuses "Kaido was not on his knees" "Small scar" ignoring that Gear 4th failed to do any damage and Luffy had to learn two advanced form of Hakis to keep up

Like how long are we gonna continue this?
Can we ever rank Zoro fairly?

And when Zoro fans defend Zoro they become demonized.

Like why?
Why do we need to severely downplay king
saying stupid shit like "He doesn't have CoC so he's weaker than Kata" yet at the same time Law doesn't have CoC but he's stronger than advCoC user Zoro and CoC less sanji is Zoros rival.

Why? Just why?
Is not the other time around?
You guys overhyped every Zoro main opponents to Hype Zoro.

Mr 1 fight has great choreography but if it happened today Worstgen would have a powerlevel induced stroke watching Zoro survive attacks that slice in pieces stuff behind him.
I see that argument a lot these days, but you can't really compare them together. Back then we didn't know anything about haki or how DFs work, we took everything for granted, as if it has to work like that. I remember watching things being split behind Zoro and thinking "oh. So this is how fights work in one piece🤔," since then Oda changed one piece fighting choreography (to the worse in my opinion). I still prefer the old one piece fighting cartography where attacks had–in my personal opinion–cool and badass effects.

Zoro in some way did even better (doesnt matter if brifly) because it took at full power something that is much much stronger than Ikkoku. time doesnt matter, if you get hit by a train the impact is the same 3 sec than 10 minutes.
I said Tank not block though.

I am sure he can Block Ikkoku but I think he would rather dodge it, like most people have been doing.

Why wouldnt King give Yamato a decent fight? Both fought Kaido, both lost, yet Zoro still gave a scar to Kaido and King is having an extreme diff with Zoro.

Yamato is also strong, just as King and Zoro.
Yamato’s faster, stronger, better haki, and has ice that was able to counter Kaidos blast breath that blew up mountains.

King gets mid to high diffed by Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.