What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sanji ifrit plasma jambe neg diffs kaidos scales and leaves a foot print in his bones?
😂😂but thats definitely gonna hurt kaido and we haven't seen the extent of sanji arsenal with Ifrit jambe yet.. he'd prolly need alot more.. but the potency and the strenght behind his kicks are just.. damn

i still believe sanji has yet to use some of what he possesses..and i honestly am surprised that he fainted.. it didn't seem like he was that tired but.. alright ig his body was morphing while fight against Queen.. idk

Bruh sanji outsped zoro vs the kraken in a direct competition

Loda himself said pre ts that sanji was faster than luffy and zoro

Ur shit tier headcanon just got destroyed and thats not all the proof
A kraken is not a fishman.

Sanji move fast like fishman.

Zoro move faster than fishman.

You are the one posting headcannon. I back my post with facts. I destroyed your post the other with facts. Even then you deny it and continued posting headcannon.

no normal logic can awaken zoro fan mind. just time, live in your dream more several chapters
You must be one of those people who said zoro wouldnt get ADVCOC this arc while most zoro fans said he would, and he got it just a couple of chapters after Luffy. How many times can you brainless people be wrong about Woro this Arc. He is one of the favorites of Oda, he sees polls of how close zoro is to luffy in popularity.
Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1, Lanji fell unconsious, most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.
The Gap will only get bigger

Sanji comfortably burns through kings gimmick unless you're saying akainu can't break his low tier ass gimmick and we all know plasma leg wanji is hotter than akainu.

Big difference between cutting and melting something.

What fans wanted :
King showing amazing COa (adcoa or ryuo)
King having CoC (adcoc)
King showing awakening
King showing really amazing attack speed
King being a great fighter outside of his lunarian traits
Zoro killing kaido

Oda : okay, you'll get it what you want but only the cheap version
King bodies Katakuri. Dude was getting tagged by base Luffy
:virusprot:

Status
Not open for further replies.