What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooooo shit tier observation users but in reality king didn't erase his presence completely like sanji did.

King didn't get invisibility df Kanji like sanji did

Zoro didn't say wtf he disappeared completely like germa tech

Sanjis speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lings>Zoros
Idk why Zoro's CoO has such a bad reputation. I'm not gonna say it's better than Sanji's but I think it's clear that because Zoro focuses much more on power than speed that he has to rely on his CoO in some ways to react to sudden attacks.

Ofc King's "soru" or whatever tf he did is probably way slower than what Sanji did to Queen, but to me it was still really impressive that Zoro dodged it/blocked it with his mouth while mid air and then sliced upwards to get a clean blow all in one motion. To me that is certainly a CoO/reaction feat as well as some surprising mobility from Zoro.

He's never gonna be the flash; it's not his style. But he has the skillset to make up for it. Plus his attack speed when using Iaijutsu, from what we can tell by manga panels, is like a short distance teleportation

White lightning CoC >> Black lightning CoC
You must be one of those people who said zoro wouldnt get ADVCOC this arc while most zoro fans said he would, and he got it just a couple of chapters after Luffy. How many times can you brainless people be wrong about Woro this Arc. He is one of the favorites of Oda, he sees polls of how close zoro is to luffy in popularity.
Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1 Lanji fell unconsious, most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.
The Gap will only get bigger

So did you change your opion about Zoro's AdvCOC/COC coating my friend
Ugh i dunno about this really. The last attack didn't convince me as much (since its mainly black lightning without no-touch zone) but, Zoro's pushing King's sword gadgets away with the "explosion effect" is more convincing for me compared to the last panel. See, Katakuri slamming Luffy also had that black lightning effect.

But:

- Kata cant do ranged attacks using only black lightning and nothing else.

- and Zoro doing that explosion to repel King's sword? Yeah i'm quite certain its AdvCoC.

So if its only from the art and depiction of using ONLY black lightning as an attack, yes, i guess what Zoro does is ranged CoC Coating (AdvCoC).

---

Something to add, i'm more curious about other art depiction for Zoro. There are smokey fire aura surrounding Zoro's swords since 1033 until now, its totally unexplained. Aesthetics? CoA? I wanna believe its Zoro's unique CoA since its like different from other things and its exclusively being emitted from Zoro's swords only. Those're not shown from any other fighter, just exclusive to Zoro.

Nah the same sanji that tanks hybrid yc2 attacks and breaks swords with his cheeks.

The same sanji that blitzes your favorite character before he can draw his beloved magic Oden sword and launches him across the island neg diff team rocket style
Nice fanfic brainless queen
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has white CoC, no one in the series has that
LoL Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.