What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy = Kid > Law > Zoro

captains > Rest

easy as That.
Is that why Law is officially a Swordsman in Oda's eyes, thus weaker than EoS Zoro?

Man, you know an argument has gone to hell if you throw logic, portrayal, feats, and everything in-between out of the window, and say "Captains > non-captains" as your only debate in existence lol

I have no issue with Kidd being that strong EoW, but he has to prove it and show it. Law ain't being stronger than Zoro if he's watching with a gaping mouth wondering how Zoro is able to do what he's doing with 30+ bones broken.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, what was the point of King hiding his face?
He was known to have escaped with Kaido, and then there's a bounty for a dude with Black Wings and fire abilities....
OH GEEZ, I WONDER WHO THAT MASKED DUDE MIGHT BE??????
Seriously, what was the point?
Who the fuck would confront Kaido's forces directly to try and capture King even if he's rare?
kingufy:nicagesmile:

I can understand Katakuri having problems with his mouth. But King didn't have it.
Maybe during a Kaido flashback we get a little bit more into that.

Btw, what was the point of King hiding his face?
He was known to have escaped with Kaido, and then there's a bounty for a dude with Black Wings and fire abilities....
OH GEEZ, I WONDER WHO THAT MASKED DUDE MIGHT BE??????
Seriously, what was the point?
Who the fuck would confront Kaido's forces directly to try and capture King even if he's rare?
kingufy:nicagesmile:
They only wanted to turn him in once they found out he was black 😔
Hed probably be fine if he was a white🗿

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Acoc users > rest

Cry lidd is ass
Watch some chicken wing fight one more time. There is nothing to compete with the captains. And since we know Kid has CoC, its just a matter of one numbered chapters till he shows aCoC. You know it, thats why i can read the desperation and aggression in your posting.

Watch some chicken wing fight one more time. There is nothing to compete with the captains. And since we know Kid has CoC, its just a matter of one numbered chapters till he shows aCoC. You know it, thats why i can read the desperation and aggression in your posting.
:suresure:
They been salty since Kidd was confirmed to be CoC user before zoro
Since Kidd is fighting a Yonko not YC
Since Kidd's fight is ending after Zoro's fight and will have more focus

Now ZkK IS DEAD, they wishing Kid loses to Linlin or that Oda rushes their fight

:denzimote:

There it is Zolo fan your ZKK moment.

Zoro not only used an attack similar to Ryuuma but also cut a a dragon in the same way. For Oda to try force this parallel again would just be cringe.

ZKK in shambles after this chapter

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:ihaha::ihaha:

Dope fight however Zoro vs King has been a top tier fight in itself so respect to Zoro figuring out Kings ability again another parallel to Luffy vs Katakuri when Luffy had to figure Katakuri's ability to win.

Don't think the fight is over but Zoro is running out of time.

Queen is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.