What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how it is supposed to affect top tiers characters especially the ones with high durability.
This is why comparing Kidd to Zoro pisses me off.
They are comparing this disgusting monstrosity

to a literal Haki Kame Hame Ha

Like literally its a bunch of metal shafts. Lets say Kidd even attaches his ass to Zoro, what happens when Zoro covers himself in CoA or makes island sized barrier. A Skull sized explosion couldn't break his CoA but a bunch of scrap metal is supposed to.

Now Zoro bois saying Rooftop Ashura wasn't adCoC tff
They have long ass debate with powerscaling about that now they all saying Ashura wasn't adCoC
Fr i can't take these seriously anymore.
They even made those copium Shanks bois look good
:milaugh:

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is why comparing Kidd to Zoro pisses me off.
They are comparing this disgusting monstrosity

to a literal Haki Kame Hame Ha

Like literally its a bunch of metal shafts. Lets say Kidd even attaches his ass to Zoro, what happens when Zoro covers himself in CoA or makes island sized barrier. A Skull sized explosion couldn't break his CoA but a bunch of scrap metal is supposed to.
zoro didn't launch the haki hame ha that's his haki trail he's flying at high speed at king you can see zoro behind king after the cut

Zoro is not stronger than both Law and Kid.
He is. But Law and especially my boy Kidd aren't that far behind I'll give you that.

Ifrit Jambe made a Giant Dinosaur flying like a Rocket team from Pokemon.
Decent feat ngl I'd have liked Queen to defend himself a little or at least focus on the fight but hey, decent feat nonetheless.

He still hasn't shown anything better than King in terms of speed, power and durability.

Since Oda believes people actually care about Usopp carrying Kin's ass, Momoron's struggle, hoekages, and the end of lolrochi over the actual Beast Pirates as a Yonko crew, I can't help but conclude that he is a little deluded, sorry to say. :pepecafe:

Orochi will go down after Luffy beats Kaido at this point. :tchpepe:
This isn't Oda doing this lol. It's an update page to remind people on what is happening. So far, the rest of the crew is just heading to the performance floor where Chopper is, except Usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.