What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King was defeated by 3 Zoro's Adv.CoC attacks, only 2 of them looked actually strong

Why is that such a damn big deal?

Queen showed just as great durability, and look what Sanji did to him.

You're the ones overstimating Zoro and King so you can shit on everyone else. Actually some can't even decide who to wank more, Zoro or King
I didn't know Queen took Advanced CoC attacks.

You can enjoy both Sanji and Zoro fights without bizarrely trying your hardest to equate characters as equal in strength when it's clearly not the case.

It's the same exact smoke that was shown when Enma zombified Zoro's arm the first time he picked it up, and it almost pulled all of his haki out of him. There was no CoC then. Just regular armament.

It's pretty clear Enma is burning through Zoro's armament.
So its not like Zoros CoC is lacking Zoro just needs to figure out how to shut off supply of his CoA and fully use CoC. Its a matter of him sitting down and figuring it out. Give Zoro one nap and one break like Luffy and he's on exact same level Luffy is right now.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah
Chapter 1010 Luffy is getting Molly wopped. He'd get obliterated
AdvCoC Zoro >>>>>>> AdvCoA luffy considering AdvCoC 1010 Luffys damage output was same as chapter 1000 advCoA Zoro.

I'd stay this chapter where Zoro takes King's light speed kick and counter attacks diffuse CoC kengan Ashura style is best CqC sequence Oda has drawn in a long time.
That is also a good looking battle panel, but I prefer that one which I wrote.
Blocking a punch that has metal thorns with a blade in your mounth is really badass from my point of view. Very brutal and satisfing.
The same with Sanji casually shattering a blade with his bare skin to showcase the exoskeleton awakening power up.
"De gustibus non disputandum est".

Nah
You have no need to wank when you no Luffy will eventually get there. Luffy was literally fighting post scar Kaido who was huffing and puffing Zoro nerfed the fuck out of him and Kaido still low diffed him.

And if you wanna get real technical about it Zoro has been overexerting his Haki since roof top he took tempuradon, explosion, Enma shrunk his arm 3 times and he still has that control.

Like I said wait for Luffy to actually get there instead of getting embarrassed again.

As badly as you want Luffy to he above Zoro that will never ever happen. Luffy himself doesn't care about that happening idk why Luffytards have tjst boner.
Zoro had magical medicine and a time limit, he was at full hp until the time limit, that is how the mink medicine was shown to work.
Zoro said he was going to die from haki exertion, Luffy did no such thing and fought Kaido for 30 mins.
The scar did nothing to Kaido and he instantly recovered, keep coping.
Luffy will beat Kaido at the end of the arc, 1vs1 and you will have to keep coping that somehow beating a weak YC1 like King makes you yonko level.

He's seen literally applying advCoA onto his sword so it could withstand his magma on panel. How is his sword gonna withstand magma heat if not....make it make sense I dare you

Sanji according to himself can produce hotter simping fire (passion) thanks to his sturdy exoskeleton that artificially boosts muscle mass and bone structure. Not haki related though. I think he does use CoA but that's just the invisible fodder one. And well, he is just using Judge's electromagnetic crack leg so I don't understand what's the big deal.

Listen, I wouldn't say King has advCoA if he was using magma on his own body because we know his durability is insane but he does it on his hakied up sword, does the sword have lunarian durability? Enlighthen me, please.

Oh yeah sure....the man who when asked if he has CoC too or if he inteds to become a King and answers "I have no idea what you're talking about" and "Huh?" is gonna tell King "Oh shit you can use this ability too?" Lmao these people holy shit....not 1 fucking brain cell.

Lmao Wadatsumi mountain size? Have you even seen the size of Onagashima's skull and how massive King's explosion was when comparing the two? This is a MOUNTAIN RANGE size explosion feat my guy. Sanji's AP is nowhere near the level of King neither is his speed or durability.

And if you think he does go ahead and bring me the panels...
Headcannon.com
sanjis fire got lightning search basic science it will show you that lightning can go up to 60000 degrees while lava like 3000 celcius and king attack doesn't even look like lava at all lmao, and yes watdatsumi is mountain size he is 80 meters u bozo clown.

So its not like Zoros CoC is lacking Zoro just needs to figure out how to shut off supply of his CoA and fully use CoC. Its a matter of him sitting down and figuring it out. Give Zoro one nap and one break like Luffy and he's on exact same level Luffy is right now.
It just a matter of him 100 percent mastering Enma so it no longer burns through his haki. Perhaps the only way to do that is to turn it Black. By doing that, he'll have truly tamed the Sword. That way he can use AdCoC with armament without the drawback of Enma sapping his CoA.

Headcannon.com
sanjis fire got lightning search basic science it will show you that lightning can go up to 60000 degrees while lava like 3000 celcius and king attack doesn't even look like lava at all lmao, and yes watdatsumi is mountain size he is 80 meters u bozo clown.
Imagine using real life science in One Piece, magma wrecks Whitebeard and lightning that can destroy the earth can't even kill nameless Skypiea fodder.

My thoughts:

- what are the chances that Queen gets sent to the Germa Kingdom? I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Queen gets sent flying off the island the same time the Germa cover story begins lmao

- This was probably my favourite choreographed fight in the Raid. Zoro’s been a shining star ever since it begun, love seeing him rack up Ws after hard earned battles the most. I loved how Zoro really used his brain for once this timeskip instead of unga bunga-ing King.

- 103 Emotions looked incredible. The black lightning just adds aesthetic seasoning to his attacks now. I need this and Ifrit Jambe on the cover of the next volume, same way we saw Snakeman in the final WCI volume.

- A shoutout to my other boy Sanji. I was expecting Beef Burst to send Queen to the Live Floor, I never could have imagined he’d launch him off the island like fucking Wapol lmao. I can’t imagine a cyborg brachiosaurus is light 💀 And it doesn’t even seem like that’s the strongest move in his arsenal, it looks more like a souped up Mouton Shot than anything.

- Sanji passing out isn’t nearly as bad as people are making it out to be? Zoro passed out from an empty stomach and a stab wound from a gimped Killer, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s an endurance god. That’s just down to Oda being inconsistent with previous showings. From Black Maria to Queen, to King AND Queen and back to just Queen, Sanji’s been accumulating fatigue without any rest up to this point. Just because he has an accelerated healing factor now doesn’t mean he can regenerate stamina necessarily, he’s still a human for the most part.

- who’s really stepping up to Zoro at this point outside of an admiral or Mihawk? I know that the BB pirates are meant to mirror the SHs in terms of development, but man I just can’t imagine Shiryuu pushing him that far without invisibility cheap shots. But knowing Oda he’ll make him exponentially stronger by the time we see him again.

- King probably has my favourite design of any character post timeskip. A black Targaryen?Brother Geralt? Gimme more Lunarians, Oda. He has an amazing fighting style too, right down to his weaknesses.

- I genuinely think Sanji could give King a high end fight at the minimum at this point. Their move sets are incredibly similar and both have their own sets of exploitable weaknesses. I still give the edge to King because I think King’s versatility and Zoan endurance would give him the edge but Sanji’s really come into his own in a big way.

- tbh now that Zoro and Sanji are done i don’t care much about what happens next lmao, my boys got shine let’s wrap this arc up 👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.