What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he tank attacks when he can dodge them easily?

Also the only attacks G4 Tier that Zoro used on Kong the whole fight has been this finisher 3 dragon fire . That's the only attack KOing Kata perhaps if it lands
The rest are g3 tier attacks.
WTF.
:crazwhat:

Imagine claiming the following attacks aren't G4 or stronger attacks.

It's not that his G4 attacks are strong. It's Luffy's G2/G3 attacks are not commander level attacks.

You grossly overrated the strength of Luffy's attacks and underrate everybody else attacks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:cheers:
Zoro fan logic :
Someone with trash haki and no awakening can give Ryuo zoro a great fight
Nobody can block King's fire even though Jinbei and Marco blocked hotter attacks from Akainu without having katakuri's CoA level.

But
Someone with top tier haki and top tier df mastery can't beat Ryuo zoro
Can't beat King

Coz "Flames hax" :milaugh:

We went from Awakened Doffy to FS Awakened kata to end up wanking some weak flame hax dude
:kobeha:

This man thinking that Katakuri can put down King, when in 11 hours he couldn't beat down a Luffy who was his personal punching bag.

Same King that ate 2 Adv. CoC Attacks from Zoro this chapter and no sold every attack before this chapter.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Hiding behind CoC because you know Kata's getting steamrolled by power inflation.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol cope hard

Zoro's mid tier moves nor shishi son were never G4 tier
Only his iSDS, ashura, 1080, Sanzen sekai and now EnOu attacks

All zoro had was Lethality and DC but his AP wasn't above pre ryuo G4 in AP until he got adcoc this chapter
Adcoc Luffy > Adcoc Zoro ~ Ryuo G4 > high end moves Ryuo Zoro ~ G4 in AP

:milaugh:rooftop zoro doesn't exist coz he never got any boost on the roof. Same way rooftop Luffy doesn't exist except when he gets adcoc.

He had enma before rooftop...i guess Apoo tanked G4 + attack from Zoro and got up quickly lol
Bruh, these levels of copium arent meant for humans... :rolaugh:
Well maybe if King spent less time fawning over and admiring Kaido's strength, and actually worked on improving his own, then he might have unlocked awakening. Too bad, papa Kaido has been protecting him his whole life. :josad:
The irony of this post considering that he literally was protecting Kaido from Zoro for the last 20 chapters. :luffylaugh:
Then how you know vista cant harm king ?

Saying milhawk sword is not for disarming is wrong statement. Milhawk broke the zoro broke which it count as disarm weapon. Every weapon have chance to disarm other weapons.

Vista is just much stronger than you think.
I know because Zoro's AP shits on stronger people than Vista and still it was barely harming King with aCoC which Vista doesnt have at all...
King's sword is special type with the purpose of taking away the weapons...
Vista is plenty strong, King is brokenly strong.
Oda literally placing gods against Zoro and still cant stop the green beast. :crazwhat:

The man was probably tired after carrying a deadweight at the rooftop =>

Difficult to follow a captain who has a habit of getting one shotted. How many times has it been this arc Luffy got one shotted? Was it two or three? :shame:
Deadweight whose going to beat a Yonko....

Meanwhile his subordinate needs AdCoC to defeat a Yonko Commander.....

Luffy did that without a boost of one of the strongest offensive abilities in the world.

Stings, doesn't it? :whitepress:

The only one saying you need CoC to beat someone is you. It's your own fanfic parameters that protects you from having to seriously argue on Katakuri's behalf.
Post automatically merged:

He's said Sanji can push Kata to high diff without CoC. :kobeha:
:milaugh:i never said you need CoC to beat non conquerors lol
You wanna quote or remind me, quote my whole idea

Flame hax >>> FS/awakening/snakeman speed/Great CoA

:josad:OP fandom

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:suresure:so Kinnemon /kiku/killer/base kidd/> G4 in AP
:kobeha: When you don't have an argument and steamroll, you bust out KIDD and KILLER of all people.
Zoro has ryuo. My goodness, that's why he was hurting Kaido and also has Enma

You really went low coz you know King isn't able to beat kata

The dude didn't land his fastest attacks on zoro
While Katakuri slowest attack (mogura) is what luffy dodged the most
:kobeha: This man forgets Mogura only landed because of outside interference.

King was outpacing Zoro in CQC in his slowest form and playing with him like he was dinner.

Same Zoro who Katakuri's Captain had to warn another Yonkou about. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:i never said you need CoC to beat non conquerors lol
You wanna quote or remind me, quote my whole idea

Flame hax >>> FS/awakening/snakeman speed/Great CoA

:josad:OP fandom
That's every post you make.
"CoC users do not lose to non CoC users"

You deadass put Boa above Mihawk cause she has CoC

:kobeha:

This man thinking that Katakuri can put down King, when in 11 hours he couldn't beat down a Luffy who was his personal punching bag.

Same King that ate 2 Adv. CoC Attacks from Zoro this chapter and no sold every attack before this chapter.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Hiding behind CoC because you know Kata's getting steamrolled by power inflation.
Imagine King can last 1hr vs kata when he can't last 15 min in a serious 1v1 battle

When he can't fight while fatally wounded

:josad:luffy powers up with another g4 and fs = Kata matches that in base
Zoro power up with enOu = King gets washed

He starts even running away before that in fear

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imagine King can last 1hr vs kata when he can't last 15 min in a serious 1v1 battle

When he can't fight while fatally wounded

:josad:luffy powers up with another g4 and fs = Kata matches that in base
Zoro power up with enOu = King gets washed

He starts even running away before that in fear
Imagine thinking Katakuri could take two Roofpiece attacks from Zoro and still be standing.

King took two Adv. CoC Attacks and needed a THREE SWORD STYLE ADVANCED COC version of what LINLIN WARNED KAIDO TO DODGE to put him down.

:josad::josad::josad:

Linlin would've shat herself in fear if she saw that attack

Status
Not open for further replies.