What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed this too =>

Man had to carry his bum ass captain after he got one shotted for the second time this arc :josad:

Wasnt Kaido hiding from a non-AdCoC hiryu kaen? :gokulaugh: Oda created an island buster to remove Zoro from the battlefield before he takes Luffy's lunch money. Imagine if Zoro had AdCoC at the rooftop, at least Meme would be dead by now!
Ashura + CoC = paper cut on kaido

I thought you already said goodbye? What happened? Miss me already? You can't live without getting low diffed by le me, huh? :rolaugh:

Willy Simpleton can't live with the fact Lanji had to sneak attacks his extreme diff way into his first W in 15 years. :mihanha:
Lmao you get ultra neg swift diffed in every convo we've had. Is your autism kicking in again? It's ok ill give you a break before destroying more of your shit tier bait ass headcanon :myman:

You missed this too =>

Man had to carry his bum ass captain after he got one shotted for the second time this arc :josad:

Wasnt Kaido hiding from a non-AdCoC hiryu kaen? :gokulaugh: Oda created an island buster to remove Zoro from the battlefield before he takes Luffy's lunch money. Imagine if Zoro had AdCoC at the rooftop, at least Meme would be dead by now!
Don't know why you're so excited over the fact that Luffy likes to fuck around when his subordinate is by his side because he knows he'll have his back no matter what, and perform his duties like the obedient underling that he is.

Yes! Let's imagine all the wonderful possibilities of what it would be like if Zoro had this that and the third during all these occasions, because imagining is all we have!

Now if only Zoro actually fights against a true top tier in a one on one. Sadly Oda isn't going to give us that for quite some time, due to the fact that Zoro just isn't ready. :josad:

Lmao you get ultra neg swift diffed in every convo we've had. Is your autism kicking in again? It's ok ill give you a break before destroying more of your shit tier bait ass headcanon :myman:
Cope. :milaugh:

I like how Zoro is used as a benchmark to scale other YC1 like Katakuri and King. Fucknig legend.
Zoro isn't the series's official standard bearer for nothing. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.