What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wouldn't really consider Tempura Udon significantly more lethal than KKG. While Tempura Udon can pierce targets easier, its overall AP is less than that KKG, meaning KKG has an easier time incapacitating opponents overall.

On the meta side of things, most moves in OP could be considered 'less lethal' considering how much Oda loves killing off characters
On the meta side of things, I'd compare Tempuradon to Mochi Drill - attacks which are too lethal to be allowed to land and are therefore nerfed with windup times - to coil and uncoil the mochi in Mochi Drill and to pull the beak back in Tempuradon.

Except that Tempuraudon has so much more DC that it's actually insane compared to Mochi Drill.

Pretty nice chapter from what we have so far, what im most looking forward to is whats the deal with king and kaidos flashback. it mentions a "government research facility", wonder whats up with that
:choppawhat:

how does that take away from his defence, this is the same as saying Luffy has shit durability because of his DF, or Zoro has shit defence thanks to his swords.......
You cant nitpick and pick and choose what suits you, the fact is his flames is as much of his power as he is alive and you cant separate the 2.

I mean with this type of logic you will soon be saying Sanji is weak and he is only strong because he is a modified human, forgetting that its part of his power and he had to train to be able to control said power.

King is a durability monster and you cant take that away from him, and that is a fact!
Durability for me is a guy who can receive attacks who can damage him and still going on, Something like Kaido,Queen and Jack doed.

King is a Cracker with steroids, his has a defense thanks to his Lunarian Flames.

I want to know when he receive attack that can bypass this defense and see if he can endured attacks that can damage him.

Albert have high durability thanks to his Dinosaur DF, but he doesn't has more than Kaidou or Queen.

many feats such as what
you realize queen is still taking damage but it just wasnt significant till the exoskeleton.
he bled from the marco kick with his flames out but lets not act like he wasnt fine.

"As of now his flameless self looks less durable then Queen and Kaido"
he's up against someone with conquerors coating who could hurt kaido significantly prior to the pu
the ap queen is dealing with for the majority of his fight is not in the same class.
Queen took 100s of MP Chopper attacks….the combination of it did nothing. No sold many DJ attacks. Unscathed to Meme attacks.

Doesnt matter what King lost to. Hes featless. For all we know Zoro overkilled him. And his flameless durability could be so ass his body could be destroyed by a Chopper slap.

Why the fuck are people pretending like Kat has Current Zoro level AP?

The attack defeating King would cleave Zangiri Mochi and Katakuri in two
I like when you were fighting marcovsKing but I always appreciate people that use reason without steaking to an agenda.
Someone that doesnt care about Zoro but is not shitting on what Zoro is currently using to defeat King. Thank you :cheers:

When he flames is out when Albert is flying with full speed, is stated his Flame are out when him is uses his speed, so Snakeman,FS users and Sanji can damage him, even Marco can.
And do you think its flames are going to disappear like that all of a sudden? since the start of the raib his flames are still there, if he wants to become less resistant and much faster he just has to make them disappear but if he wants to be ultra resistant he just has to keep his flames. King is way too strong for Katakuri

Katakuri has nothing to beat King

He did attack Zoro, Sanji and Marco in Zoan form.

In the spoiler content it says that he can choose to gain more speed by decreasing his flames. It does not say that he needs to do that to attack.

King can quite literally outlast Katakuri's future sight by not switching off his flames.
So him will stay in Defense to whole fight? Well good luck with that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He also called Chopper a monster lmao:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Enjoy your hype..clown
everyone calls chopper a monster since he was first introduced there's a difference between calling something that looks like a monster what it is and calling someone a monster when talking about how strong he is.
I'm sorry you can't read this manga for teenagers properly chrono-chan:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.