What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is certain that King only loses it in his hybrid form? According to the spoilers, King actively trades dura and speed depending on his fire. And at the end, of course King is still extremely tough without his hax, that's clear.

Marco's fire isn't necessarily superior to King's - in Prometheus' case, I recall Marco's fire was that effective because of the life energy. But let's see.

If King is truly done, without showing COC and awakening, knowing that there's a timeframe in which King is more vulnerable to attacks when his fire is deactivated, I do believe his RHM counterparts can match him quite well with their skillset. At the end, I still believe King's the strongest of them - bar Shiryu and Beckmann - but the gap isn't large. It's definitely not high diff, let alone mid diff imo.

What do you think about that?
The difference is even with that trading, people should be strongh enough to hurt King. Zoro who has one the biggest AP couldn't because of King's speed. Zoro needed adv.coc so lots of strenght to beat King.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But it is certain that King only loses it in his hybrid form? According to the spoilers, King actively trades dura and speed depending on his fire. And at the end, of course King is still extremely tough without his hax, that's clear.

Marco's fire isn't necessarily superior to King's - in Prometheus' case, I recall Marco's fire was that effective because of the life energy. But let's see.

If King is truly done, without showing COC and awakening, knowing that there's a timeframe in which King is more vulnerable to attacks when his fire is deactivated, I do believe his RHM counterparts can match him quite well with their skillset. At the end, I still believe King's the strongest of them - bar Shiryu and Beckmann - but the gap isn't large. It's definitely not high diff, let alone mid diff imo.

What do you think about that?
I mean, everytime King has shown hybrid form before, it has been without the flames while the opposite in base and Zoan forms.

The spoilers said Zoro observed that King trades durability for speed by putting out his flames. We still don't know the true mechanics behind the gimmick if we're being real.

I guess you can make the argument that Marco's fires dont do that based on him clashing with King in chapter 1022, that's entirely debatable i guess.

Regarding your theory, it sounds good but let's see though. We were given zero information about what happened combat wise this chapter - outside of the named attacks which were used. I guess when we get the long summary it would make sense. I definitely think Zoro cut King down in his most durable form, since it shows that he used a new move entirely - possibly coated in CoC.

Did you miss Shishi Sonson slashing him across the face and doing nothing?
His fire was activated there tho.

Why you say aCoC is not needed?

PUs happen in a manga to overcome the obstacle.

If just koka was enough then Oda would have given Zoro an improved version of Koka not aCoC.
Heck Zoro would have gotten basic coc if his COA was enough to do the job.
Well, AdCOC was needed to perfectly tame Enma in the first place.
Sure, his new PU clearly allowed Zoro to finish the fight faster than it was intented to be. However, knowing King's gimmick, Zoro definitely had opportunities to even win the battle prior to his PU, unless King even ate AdCOC quite well without his fire on his back.

I agree but I have to see the full chapter.

Well, his COC was highlighted ever since he scarred Kaido. It was expected that Zoro was going to learn AdCOC soon.
At the end, it's not unusual for Zoro to end the battle with a single technique; he's extremely lethal after all.

Perhaps you're right at the end. Still, a single chapter dedicated to King's face reveal + flashback + possible defeat is a bit too rushed and gives the impression that the opponent was defeated way too quick.

If Sanji truly is unconcious due to Queen’s vinsmoke attacks….then that adds a whole new tier of power to Germa Queen’s AP.

Sanji completely no sold his Hybrid Sword attack. An attack like that would already behead anyone it lands cleanly on. If Queen then goes on and completely shits on that lvl of AP with his Vinsmoke powers. Than his AP is fucking dangerous.
Not to mention invisibility which makes him ridiculously broken in the first place

Don't think King will be ended without Ashura.
Lol. You guys never give it up, do you? Even after Queen chapter, you're still going on about characters not being defeated.

Oda used Mink strongest attack vs. Kaido, but 2nd strongest with Jack/Pero. Same with Zoro. He used strongest vs. Kaido, but 2nd/3rd strongest with King.

Status
Not open for further replies.