What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is used as tool in combat.

It's just like Luffy's fruit or the Diable Jambe. They are bodily functions - the passive rubber properties or the flames. But you need to train it and utilize it in a way in order to master it and efficiently use it in combat.

An average Lunarian won't be a YC1 lvl fighter.

PS. Electro is also a bodily function for minks. And King also has flaming attacks like Andon and the DJ kick.
I dont see how one needs to train shutting flames off and on. Dont see the point. If anything you need to train reflexes

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but IMO whole speed side is therr to offset his defensive part

King doesnt really need more speed but uses it which makes him less durable

It is a bad trade off
Yup, Kaido level defense with no drawbacks makes him near impossible to fight for all non-top-tiers, so he has gotta have a weakness. Speed also does play a role in increasing one's offense as seen with Sanji and Kizaru. There are people who you can't beat with just power like Katakuri, for example.

King doesn't have to worry much about defense in his speed mode; it is too powerful to not use, to be honest:

To give you an idea of how thick the ground underneath Zoro is in this panel:

G

Gorosei Informer

Calm down. Zoro is an amazing character.

Luffy is gonna make Kaido his bitch end of wano. This would be the last thing Luffy will say.
Lmao ofc, that's why it's so funny. Plus it's based on a meme from Age of Empires of a guy who can force you to swap sides or something, similar to Tama's DF.

Gonna be great when Luffy truly gets revenge on Kaido for all the beatings he gave and the suffering he's cause and Kaido is forced to be humbled and humiliated. But Oda loves having his villains succeed even though Luffy beats them too, so is he gonna have Kaido die in some way then? Or pull a Robin and Luffy makes him want to live instead? LMAO!

Would be great if Luffy can truly humble Kaido and make him feel inferior though. Kinda funny how Kaido took a liking to Luffy when they fought solo too.
Post automatically merged:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!
THAT FUCKING WORORO REFERENCE
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
Hahahaha, it's not my meme but I found it again randomly! I thought someone would enjoy it at least and especially get the reference hopefully! I've not play AOE but it's a funny meme regardless! WAY too fitting with Kaido's methods of "recruiting" and his laugh ofc!

:cheers:

I call it now, last page of the year will be an epic double Page, we will see Luffy in front of Kaido, declaring to win and on the other side, we will see kid in the same pose alone in front of Linlin. They both share the same speech-bubble.
„I will beat you and become pirate king.“
:josad::josad: @Trafalgar_D_Law

What happened? I thought Zoro fanboys were always the one downplaying Kidd. But then I saw them still grouping both Kidd and Law at the same page..
Meanwhile the Kidd bros stealthily wants to put Kidd alone ahead of Law...

A popularity poll was done in Japan and was done based on age and sex and Zoro end up being the favorite character of the 30 to 39 years old women demographic. The favorite character of the 12 years old is Luffy.
Favourite character of every age group overall is Luffy not just 12 years old. He is also loved the most by women between 20-29 years old.

Lmao ofc, that's why it's so funny. Plus it's based on a meme from Age of Empires of a guy who can force you to swap sides or something, similar to Tama's DF.

Gonna be great when Luffy truly gets revenge on Kaido for all the beatings he gave and the suffering he's cause and Kaido is forced to be humbled and humiliated. But Oda loves having his villains succeed even though Luffy beats them too, so is he gonna have Kaido die in some way then? Or pull a Robin and Luffy makes him want to live instead? LMAO!

Would be great if Luffy can truly humble Kaido and make him feel inferior though. Kinda funny how Kaido took a liking to Luffy when they fought solo too.
Post automatically merged:

Hahahaha, it's not my meme but I found it again randomly! I thought someone would enjoy it at least and especially get the reference hopefully! I've not play AOE but it's a funny meme regardless! WAY too fitting with Kaido's methods of "recruiting" and his laugh ofc!

:cheers:
Looked like slander to me. But anyway I don’t care lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.