What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tf these zorowankers clowns saying sanji vs queen is high diff cause he fainted after his final attack, ? :optimistic:

even compared it to zoro fainting to killer, Sanji finish queen without any life threathing injury, Zoro got hole in his chess, he was dying losing blood, if aint for hiori saving his pathetic ass.
:josad:
This person's gf has been kidnapped by zoro:milaugh:

Yeah, a nerfed Zoro needed high diff to defeat Killer, whatever. Why you keep moving the goalpost from Lanji fainting of exhaustion? "But Zoro!!!" :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
a nerf killer who didnt have his main weapons drilled zoro like a bitch . caused him to faint,

fainting aftet winning a huge fight against strong individuals due to exhaustion isn't degrading, fainting with hole in a chess is :kayneshrug:

Considering that Oda might do the same he did to Queen and just rip out King at this chapter, I will assume that 1036 will be a Luffy chapter and possibly with gear 5.
its likely that he gets a transformation... just like Kenshiro got one and then went on to defeat "The Devil"

Kenshiro is from fist of the north star a manga Oda has taken alot of motivation from and literally paid a tribute by writing the name of the manga on a knife sanji held in Baratie.

The Devil is a Huge Antagonist and has portrayal and introduction that of Kaido

Got sentenced 16 times but survived.. killed 700 people and was then sentenced to 200 years of imprisonment.

but nibba still survived

I can probably find dozens of people saying Zoro drew with Killer after that, so either those people are gonna have to say Sanji drew with Queen or say Zoro actually wrecked Killer
its not even the same situation, zoro was 2v1 and he one shotted killer with the attack, sanji fell down becasue he is tired not because he got damaged by queen, he litaerly finished him off with one combo chain attack.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'll admit match up advantage and disadvantage matters, I think saying King mid diffs Kuri was me just being prisoner of the moment.

I still think King wins because he has more versatile arsenal and means to deal with FS but if Oda were to draw that fight it won't be mid diff. King would high diff him @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Post automatically merged:

That's what I would be doing
High diff is fine like I said in Discord. All Stars being above the Sweet Commanders on average is not controversial, but as you said King will have serious matchup difficulties against Kuri and would likely only win a drawn-out fight via his greater durability and endurance.

As you said, Oda will not draw any YC1/First Mate easily defeating another YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.