What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fainted and lost his stamina
Its clearly High Diff
theres a difference with exhaustion due to giving all your energy to attacking and exhaustion due to wear and tear, sanji didnt have a life threatning scenario against queen, i would probably call it high diff, if sanji fainted during battle. :cheers:

You mean after killing him in a single blow and being sneaked with no lasting damage ?
:suresure:

Prometheus can't move as fast Marco
zoro can react easy to king
king and marco should be comparable in speed :kayneshrug:
marco 1v1 couldnt do shit to king lol
yeah cant wait for the summary
from now on only beckman and shyriu can pose a threat to zoro :goyea:

I just thought of something, do you think Zoro figured out how Albert's flame works for himself? Or did Albert give Zoro a detailed powerpoint explanation.

:kobeha:
I think its because of the broken mask from the other chapter… The spoiler says that Zoro landed two attacks on king… One was his regular Purgatory onigiri and then he used the finisher at the end… i think the purgatory Onigiri managed to destroy King’s mask and Zoro made the connection from the other time he destroyed King’s mask… Both times were when King was speed blitzing so Zoro made the connection that when the fire is out wnd King is speed blitzing, Zoro can somehow damage his mask

After that he just has to catch King while king is in speed mode with that last finisher and One shot

Status
Not open for further replies.