What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers were really interesting here, but from what I seen as the pics/summary thread has been updated, it looks like King is pretty much done here? Since I'd like to know a bit more about King myself, but we'll know his name and how he met Kaido in this chapter ontop of his physical appearance reveal and perhaps that's enough. We've got the origins for him and some backsroty on Queen as well.

I think it's the wishful thinking in me that some light will be shed on Queen meeting Kaido too unless he's literally in the same facility (but as a scientist idk), but anyway, I think at this point, we're going to see a flashback for Kaido during the fight with Luffy and that'll give of some more insight and then that will be that.

Going forward into the next chapter, I suppose both Sanji will be down and Zoro too since the whole medicine side effect kickback should be coming and soon. At this point, I think it's fair to say that we will probably see Luffy v Kaido next chapter and/or Kid and Law since it's been a while ontop of some of the smaller fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.