What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I guess King is saying something to the effect of “Kaido…I” and proceeds to get knocked out. I don’t think there’s a doubt he’s likely Kaido’s most loyal subordinate, at least on par with Jack, but King gives more of a sense of a partner in crime who’s been with Kaido since the beginning, and believed in his desire for a world of violence. A shared vision for the future. Was King trying to get back at the world for wiping out his people?

it’s a shame we’re given all this just as he’s defeated.

Queen said that the high speed invisible movements probably would have taken a lot of stamina, plus it's the first time he tested the heat of Ifrit Jambe on his body.

From a narrative point of view, it's simply the way in which Oda has temporarily taken out a YC1 level guy from the stage to not have the final part of the raid too unbalanced in the alliance's favor.
The same will happen with Zoro as soon as the medicine will run out.
Imagine having two high Commanders level guys free to continue to fight and having the possibilities to go helping their captain in 3 vs 1 against a tired Kaido. It would be overkill.
Sorry, what YC1 level guy? Sanji beat a YC2 that doesn't make him a YC1. But... I do believe he could take Katakuri too so no problem about that.

Why the hell he would pass out just for being tired? Oda shitty writting hitting hard again. Why people like Ace, Jinbei, Admirals, Yonkos can fight for days in flashbacks or offscreen but current manga time can't fight even 24h straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.