What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, both Zoro and Akainu have ridiculous AP. Maybe Oda simply can't do them justice without making the characters they face look bad.

I mean, King loldiffed Lanji twice, but the reaction from anti-Zoro pirates around here made it look like Lanji would have extreme diffed King.

Same with WB. Had he faced anyone not named Akainu, like he showed against Aokiji, for example, no one would have said Akainu exposed WB as a fraud.

The same people need to accept that losing against Zoro or Akainu doesn't mean you suck. That simply means Zoro and Akainu are built different. They are simply too stronk.

I hope CP0 also wins against Drake and Apoo to preserve the WG's EoS hype.
I have theory that Akainu just zoro evil version and used to be bounty hunter. He has blade as kid like Law and Zoro. Maybe why oda wank both characters. Both are Japanese characters. Both are every serious character compared to peers
People like to joke zoro as racist but Akainu is literally beat up Kuzan who is dark skin guy just get fleet admiral position.

I think kizaru is more like luffy character like but mature one. Luffy will say same thing as kizaru like want to go wano to face two yonkos. Kizaru is free spirit like luffy.

I hope cp0 get good showing. Cp0 boss took appo sneak attack unlike luffy. If cp0 is defeat and appo have photos. How oda will write these plot like without Akainu finding out ? Akainu already mad and argue with gorsei with doflamingo thing, it can turn arguements to fight if not for random Marine tell the news about doflamingo defeat by luffy news.

Like it just doesn't make sense for king to be the climax of zoro's arc

Zoro vs King was a cool fight, but the stakes just weren't that high, it failed to address a few lingering plot elements about zoro's lineage, and Oda didn't even bring up the mink medicine timelimit, which imo was always going to be a chekov's gun for a major moment in the future.
We're this far into wano and we're yet to see who Hawkins's 1% man is. I figure its going to be Zoro. Zoro's timelimit will expire post Zoro vs King, he'll pass out until all the other fights are complete, and then he'll rise up towards the end of Luffy vs kaido for ZKK.
idk about the zkk

You can say the same for Zoro as well. How are his named attacks that strong compared to not named attacks? It's just his arm and swords.

The point is we don't know about it yet. We haven't seen prime Garp in action.

The portrayal is there.

"We've nearly killed each other so many times"

Again, portrayed as equals. No one is given higher portrayal.

Here too Whitebeard just remembers Roger, Garp and Sengoku.

I also believe that Admirals are almost as strong as the Yonkos. So it further pushes my case.

About the Shiki incident, it was exactly like Marineford - we know Akainu and Aokiji held back their bests (what looks like awakening) and didn't turn half of Marineford into Magma and half into Ice. We also know that Akainu himself told WB multiple times that they should not be allowed to destroy Marineford. I think the Admirals were holding back - same as Garp and Sengoku, if they go all out - Marine HQ will look like Punk Hazard.
Garp and Sengoku vs Shiki. Several days. 2 vs 1.

The translation is wrong. As I mentioned, Roger never said that Garp had a chance of killing him.

Garp trained, why would he train if he could just over power Chinjao with 1 of his best attacks? Since he just uses his fists. Garp not using a "named attack" doesnt mean he didnt use all his power when he had to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.