What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much

Sanji just doesn't have the AP to break through King's durability. Lunarians can survive in any environment, which means they should have heat resistance. At best, Sanji will need his strongest attacks to do even a little bit of damage to King. But even if we say that he can break through king's racial durability. I have zero faith that he can do so much damage that king can't recover from it even with his ancient zoan.
Queen showed similar endurance even without this race gimmick thing, how is King so much ahead?

Unless you can explain me why Marco used 2 Adv.CoA attack on Queen, one and a half on King, and both tanked that similarly.

Marco didn't even knew about King's fire gimmick thing to begin with

King's flames won't do shit to Sanji, since his body is much tougher, thats why Ifrit Leg exists to begin with.

Sky splitting and hitting without touching
you require 2 advcoc user for sky spitting and is mostly a visual effect for a clash between wills (Zoro never had this oppurtunity) :kata: not touching is just something very inconsistent that Oda remove when Luffy combo attack with Yamato Kaido.
Mostly esthetic thing because in both cases luffy used coathing coc.

Why does every Zoro opponent
Every Zoro feat
Every Zoro portrayal need to be so severely downplayed?

I don't get it
When Luffy unlocked advCoC it was wanked to moon
When Zoro did the same people started finding excuses and some how awakening something someone like Doffy and Impel Down guards can unlock can stack up to it.

When Luffy defeated YC1 at the brink of his death it was wanked to moons
When Zoro massacred other YC1 who has much better feat he's downplayed

We downplay Pica because he's mere Doffy subordinate when supernovas were wanked

Then Zoro started eating supernova after supernova for dinner and people started downplaying them and finding excuses to downplay his feat

Then Zoro permanently scarred Kaido, something which was wank3d to moon when Oden did it. But when Zoro did the same people started finding excuses "Kaido was not on his knees" "Small scar" ignoring that Gear 4th failed to do any damage and Luffy had to learn two advanced form of Hakis to keep up

Like how long are we gonna continue this?
Can we ever rank Zoro fairly?

And when Zoro fans defend Zoro they become demonized.

Like why?
Why do we need to severely downplay king
saying stupid shit like "He doesn't have CoC so he's weaker than Kata" yet at the same time Law doesn't have CoC but he's stronger than advCoC user Zoro and CoC less sanji is Zoros rival.

Why? Just why?
The One Piece fandumb is full of hypocrites. They want Luffy to be the undisputed top dog in the crew and that means tearing down everything that his supposed "underlings" do.

Is not the other time around?
You guys overhyped every Zoro main opponents to Hype Zoro.
No not really
No one was hyping King up for being Zoros opponent
When Zoro vs King first started most Zoro fans had King at weakest or second weakest YC1 then he started showing crazy feats and we ranked him accordingly.

How can OFFICIAL right hand man and first commander of strongest creature in the world be trash?

How can permanently scarring most durable character in the series be mediocre feat?

Why Zoro unlocking Haki that Kaido said "Handful of very strongest" not receive same respect that Luffy did when he unlocked it?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'll wait for scans to see King's speed emphasized and his new moves. I'm not sure his elemental attacks will work against Katakuri spectacularly and Marco's fire > regular fire.
Marco's fire couldn't overwhelm King's Imperial Flames. It required Undying Thistle to block Andon.

King's Dragon Flame is as hot as magma and stronger than the Imperial Flame Marco failed to overwhelm.

The Marco fire > Regular fire argument doesn't work on King.

Katakuri doesn't have the COA feats to suggest he can withstand magma (so far the hottest thing in One Piece), and the Dragon Flame attacks seem to have sufficient AOE to tag him (though scans would be needed to be sure).

Wtf is a plasma leg? Is it a powerup only hyped by a random nobody online? Meanwhile, top tiers were shitting their pants when Luffy displayed CoC at Marineford. It might be a news to you, but we use manga facts here, no place of your headcanon.

Right right....Sanji will get CoC, Usopp will get CoC, Cuckakuri will get AdCoC, Kizaru will get CoC. I told you people CoC is no joke. You guys dont understand Oda cant make CoC cheap when it will be the main tool of the protagonist to counter BBs multiple devil fruits.
I think blackbeards crew is setup to be OP devil fruit users against luffys haki ability.

I dont necessarily think sanji really need CoC unless blackbeards crew have conquerors which i dont think anyone will have it .

If Sanji ends up fighting admiral then i see CoC is possible solution to counter someone like kizaru.

Base King? There's no speed mode, it's his hybrid form.
Wait, wdym?
Why does every Zoro opponent
Every Zoro feat
Every Zoro portrayal need to be so severely downplayed?

I don't get it
When Luffy unlocked advCoC it was wanked to moon
When Zoro did the same people started finding excuses and some how awakening something someone like Doffy and Impel Down guards can unlock can stack up to it.

When Luffy defeated YC1 at the brink of his death it was wanked to moons
When Zoro massacred other YC1 who has much better feat he's downplayed

We downplay Pica because he's mere Doffy subordinate when supernovas were wanked

Then Zoro started eating supernova after supernova for dinner and people started downplaying them and finding excuses to downplay his feat

Then Zoro permanently scarred Kaido, something which was wank3d to moon when Oden did it. But when Zoro did the same people started finding excuses "Kaido was not on his knees" "Small scar" ignoring that Gear 4th failed to do any damage and Luffy had to learn two advanced form of Hakis to keep up

Like how long are we gonna continue this?
Can we ever rank Zoro fairly?

And when Zoro fans defend Zoro they become demonized.

Like why?
Why do we need to severely downplay king
saying stupid shit like "He doesn't have CoC so he's weaker than Kata" yet at the same time Law doesn't have CoC but he's stronger than advCoC user Zoro and CoC less sanji is Zoros rival.

Why? Just why?
I'm ngl I find some of your takes to be extreme but this is pure facts

Status
Not open for further replies.