What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Still dont think King being super fast against Zoro flies against Katakui.
Zoro consistently has better reaction feats than FS Luffy, so nah.

pretty much

Sanji just doesn't have the AP to break through King's durability. Lunarians can survive in any environment, which means they should have heat resistance. At best, Sanji will need his strongest attacks to do even a little bit of damage to King. But even if we say that he can break through king's racial durability. I have zero faith that he can do so much damage that king can't recover from it even with his ancient zoan.
King should be outright immune to Sanji's fire. His own flames are much hotter.

Most people would say yes
Vocal minority
Luffy die hard fan boys
Law Kidd stans
Sanjitards
would say no
But they are dishonest, they are trolls, they are biased.
Zoro had 1 real PU and now is a top tier, obviously still 1 of the strongest, but on that tier. While Zoro had 1, Luffy had 3, this literally proves AdCoC > AdCoO + AdCoA.

No not really
No one was hyping King up for being Zoros opponent
When Zoro vs King first started most Zoro fans had King at weakest or second weakest YC1 then he started showing crazy feats and we ranked him accordingly.

How can OFFICIAL right hand man and first commander of strongest creature in the world be trash?

How can permanently scarring most durable character in the series be mediocre feat?

Why Zoro unlocking Haki that Kaido said "Handful of very strongest" not receive same respect that Luffy did when he unlocked it?
I think it has to do with misguided fear and misguided pride. If the Anti-Zoro Pirates admit Zoro's accomplishments, they will have to live with the fact that they are wrong for so many years, and they fear this. Take two of the biggest OP fandoms for example:

If the AZP members like Luffy, then they have to admit Zoro is on the same tier as Luffy is. Tragically for them, this is something Luffy would be happy with.

If the AZP members like Cook, then they have to admit Zoro is far above their boy. Funnily for them, Cook himself already admitted Zoro's superiority several chapters ago.

Basically, this fear leads to a birth of misguided pride where they find it easier to downplay Zoro's feats to make it look like everybody and their mother could do it rather than admitting outright how Zoro being Zoro is more good than bad.

Just my two cents. :catrude:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Could I be wrong, but magma from some volcanoes cannot produce Lightning?

If we take this into account, wouldn't Ifrit Jambe have Magma temper?

Above King's flames, however much they are compared to the temperature of Magma, it is still fire, which is canonically inferior to Akainu's Magma, as we saw in Ace x Sakazuki.

So I think Magma Akainu >>> King, Sanji, Mera Mera.

Sorry, my English is very bad.
I disagree. Zoro explicitly said that King’s fire is as hot as magma.

So Magma Sakazuki ~ King in temperature.

Ifrit Jambe is just very hot fire, but it's still not as hot as magma.

Zoro's already been ahead of WCI Luffy since the beginning of the TS. It's Luffy who's finally caught up.
I wouldn't say caught up. They both were equal, just with different stats but as fighter they were pretty much equal. Unlike any other strawhat, Zoro trains everytime he has a chance.

Zoro had 1 real PU and now is a top tier, obviously still 1 of the strongest, but on that tier. While Zoro had 1, Luffy had 3, this literally proves AdCoC > AdCoO + AdCoA.
Well CoO is downright useless in a long run to the point where it basically feels like a non factor.
What factor has Future Sight been in Wano? Can someone tell me.

To me when it comes to importance at least going by how its portrayed
AdvCoC >>> AdvCoA >>>>>>>>> AdvCoO (Useless and created only for Katakuri)

• Sakazuki's magma is explicitly mentioned to burn even fire.
  • Sakazuki's magma has feats that require it to be hotter than lightning plasma.
  • Instantly vaporising a sword through radiant heat alone.
  • Instantly vaporising a massive chunk of ice on contact.

As for plasma not being hot, compare how lightning strikes have been very (tanked by everyone and their mother) to how Sakazuki's magma burns through even characters like Jimbe.

Lightning plasma is just not that hot in One Piece.

No, that's empty speculation. It's not reasonable. If it was plasma, Queen would have said so.

Zoro said that King's fire is as hot as magma.

Sanji fainted soon after, and both times he used the mode it was only got a few seconds.

No I'm not. Ifrit Jambe is just hotter fire. Plasma is baseless and means nothing.

Lightning isn't even "hot" in One Piece.
Not gonna adress the fodder tier headcanon low hanging fruit Bait that sanjis plasma isn't hotter than magma and just point out that when moving at stupidly fast speeds like sanji did.... only a couple seconds can pass. You're moving that fuckin fast. Are you an idiot for not comprehending this?

Status
Not open for further replies.