What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad that ashura zoro with his best attack to this date couldnt put down kaido while gear 4 luffy did that at the start of wano :milaugh: :gokulaugh:

zoro was disappointed in himself while his fans celebrates two piece :suresure:
False equivalency. Blunt force knocks down things much easier than slashing/piercing strikes. Doesn't mean shit anyways since Luffy caused no damage and proceeded to get shook like a maraca lol.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji attack has been so powerful that Queen is blown away of Kaidou's castle and flies outside the limits of Onigashima. Queen has lost some teeth and is completely KO.
Queen is thrown out of the castle by Sanji's attack and we see that his body flies away from Onigashima (if at the time we see him in this chapter he stopped flying and began to fall, he would do it outside of Onigashima).

I don't know where it will fall exactly, but considering Onigashima's current position, it looks like it will fall somewhere around the Flower Capital. Depending on how this arc ends and what happens to Kaidou, Queen may have to flee from Wanokuni and that could lead to a mini-story similar to that of Wapol or Gedatsu.
I need Queen meme with this song ASAP @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Zoro D Goat

pretty much

Sanji just doesn't have the AP to break through King's durability. Lunarians can survive in any environment, which means they should have heat resistance. At best, Sanji will need his strongest attacks to do even a little bit of damage to King. But even if we say that he can break through king's racial durability. I have zero faith that he can do so much damage that king can't recover from it even with his ancient zoan.
Depending on what Oda has planned for Sanji, right now we can say King is good bench mark for what End of story Sanji will look like.
Of course minus swordsmanship ability and shapeshifting.

Yes kaido said this wound will remain. Then kaido laughed at acoc luffy gomu no wororoorororo
Cry
is that why kaido had vibes of Roger, whitebeard , Oden , shanks and Rocks from luffy with a simple gear 3 (not even gear 4) attack while ashura zoro with his strongest attack didnt impress kaido to the slightest? :ihaha:

zoro's words >> ur opinion. zoro admitted he couldnt put kaido down while WCI level luffy did that :saden:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
is that why kaido had vibes of Roger, whitebeard , Oden , shanks and Rocks from luffy with a simple gear 3 (not even gear 4) attack while ashura zoro with his strongest attack didnt impress kaido to the slightest? :ihaha:

zoro's words >> ur opinion. zoro admitted he couldnt put kaido down while WCI level luffy did that :saden:
Luffy himself said all his hits pre coc were shallow.

Luffy did no damage. Zoro permanently scarred him. Cry more.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Katakuri confirmed there are levels to Koka. Where exactly is Zoro confirmed to have the next tier up from basic hardening?
Katakuri was saying that his Koka is beyond WCI Luffy's.

That or he was referring to how he combined Koka with his mochi to create Block Mochi.

Neither of those have anything to do with Zoro.

Katakuri does not have a confirmed higher tier of hardening than Zoro.

Katakuri's hardening is stronger than WCI Luffy's.

Katakuri cannot perform better than Rooftop Zoro AP wise:

Katakuri isn't cutting through Kaido's scales or making him cough up blood.

Katakuri isn't leaving a permanent scar on Kaido.

Katakuri isn't going to make his mother shit her pants:

Honestly, the claim that Katakuri has superior AP to Rooftop Zoro is either delusional or very dishonest.

Either way, I don't plan on engaging it any further.

Big Mom was even scared when Luffy passed through Kaido's Bolo Breath and said "You are next" and Big Mom was already shitting her gradma panties, but Luffy chose to Kong Gatling Kaido.

False equivalency. Blunt force knocks down things much easier than slashing/piercing strikes. Doesn't mean shit anyways since Luffy caused no damage and proceeded to get shook like a maraca lol.
Doesnt matter ur opinion since zoro was disappointed in himself since his best attack couldnt do even half of wt luffy did at the beginning of wano :ihaha:

I am leaving boys,/girls, good night :queenmeme:
Friday we need to create a new ZKK poll and put some real stakes - it is all fun but I wanna see people that are wrong just be quit for a long period of time (that also for my side) so let find a way with the admin to put a bet system for ZKK and none ZKK which you get your account canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.