What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needen odens sword to get this far in the arc. Both received power ups don't be a bitch and only look at sanji
Nah he will take Nidai Kitetsu and leave Enma behind, Enma was just a training tool LOL. Zoro conqured Enma. Now he needs Nidai when he goes up againts. Samurai Gorosei and his Shodai. And Asura will be for Kaido Just you wait. No way is Zoro leaving wano without using Asura with ADVCOC.
Also you must be one of those people who said zoro wouldnt get ADVCOC this arc while most zoro fans said he would, and he got it just a couple of chapters after Luffy. How many times can you brainless people be wrong about Woro this Arc. He is one of the favorites of Oda, he sees polls of how close zoro is to luffy in popularity.

Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1 Lanji fell unconsious, most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.

The Gap will only get bigger

Yes, Kidd potentially getting ACoC will Make's Zoro gettig ACoC +ACoA + New Mode look cute as a PU.... oh wait.

In all honesty, much less Zoro, I wonder if Kidd can track Sanji right now lol
Btw
You've been quoting me and replying to me for months now,

Are you trying to be the new Shishio to always come tag or quote me ?

Damn that's dope! How long have you been working in that field?
2 year apprenticeship and now I'm on my own for the first year

My family has chiropractor and physical therapy businesses themselves. I don't know much but I know you gotta know what the hell you're doing😅 or else you'll fuck somebody up. How are you enjoying it?

Nah he will take Nidai Kitetsu and leave Enma behind, Enma was just a training tool LOL. Zoro conqured Enma. Now he needs Nidai when he goes up againts. Samurai Gorosei and his Shodai. And Asura will be for Kaido Just you wait. No way is Zoro leaving wano without using Asura with ADVCOC.
Also you must be one of those people who said zoro wouldnt get ADVCOC this arc while most zoro fans said he would, and he got it just a couple of chapters after Luffy. How many times can you brainless people be wrong about Woro this Arc. He is one of the favorites of Oda, he sees polls of how close zoro is to luffy in popularity.

Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1 Lanji fell unconsious, most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.

The Gap will only get bigger
Lol ok

Status
Not open for further replies.