What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Blade won't happen when Zoro is using 3 swords, he needs a moment where he's only using Enma. :quest:
Yeah I think Zoro only blackens Enma this arc

People who don't believe in ZKK say ZKK is dead :cantseeme: they are terrified
They keep saying ZKK is dead ever since chapter 1010 everytime we get some update on King, Kaido, Enma, Luffy and Zoro. I can't wait for the mental breakdown when it happens :yearight:

Btw
You've been quoting me and replying to me for months now,

Are you trying to be the new Shishio to always come tag or quote me ?
How can I not make fun of you taking this fat L after hyping Sanji's speed feat like insanity for 2 weeks? Never gets old lmao

But it's funny that you're incapable of reasonable discussion and only "counter" people who troll you, shittalk you, call you noodle, or act offensive in racist or whatever ways :josad:

It's kind of weird to see you complain about it and ask for ban, yet those are the only people you are capable of debating anything with. If anyone comes at you with any logic, you turn into a pure troll yourself and start shittalking, or flat-out high-tail with some passive aggressive remark.

Maybe that's just the kind of poster you are and that's the kind of posts you enjoy getting involved in. Shittalk vs shittalk, ig.

2 year apprenticeship and now I'm on my own for the first year

My family has chiropractor and physical therapy businesses themselves. I don't know much but I know you gotta know what the hell you're doing😅 or else you'll fuck somebody up. How are you enjoying it?

Tbh I thought the first year was gonna be tons more of boring anatomical memorization stuff like I had to do all throughout college but they put us straight into hands-on roles which was thrilling af

Definitely a lot of pressure to think about becoming an "expert" tho. Like the transition from being a student throughout my life to becoming the teacher/professional myself is really fucking weird

Btw

Yamato is Kaido's Katakuri like I always said
She is the one supposed to lead Kaido's army and wano
She's the one with CoC
She and Kata were both introduced at the party while being hyped

Only King fanboys thought King was A conqueror when in reality he has only Color of Cowardice

1036 luffy vs kaido

plus one guy texted this
"ルフィvsカイドウ I found this somewhere in the internet in chapter 1037 and chapter 1036 title is 二人の王の野心 and chapter 1038 title is 世界政府の秘密"
Ummm it smells like that guy who supposedly had the info these chapters but resulted to be fake.

Guessing Luffy vs Kaido is not hard cuz subplots has been resolved.

I also wonder how strong prime Streusen is, Bege also hyped him up saying he would be pretty tough in a fight. I think Katakuri became Big Mom's new right hand man after Streusen became really old and decided to stay more in Totto Land as the head chef.
Have we ever seen Streussen's bounty? If it's above Katakuri's, it's definitely a hint.

How can I not make fun of you taking this fat L after hyping Sanji's speed feat like insanity for 2 weeks? Never gets old lmao

But it's funny that you're incapable of reasonable discussion and only "counter" people who troll you, shittalk you, call you noodle, or act offensive in racist or whatever ways :josad:

It's kind of weird to see you complain about it and ask for ban, yet those are the only people you are capable of debating anything with. If anyone comes at you with any logic, you turn into a pure troll yourself and start shittalking, or flat-out high-tail with some passive aggressive remark.

Maybe that's just the kind of poster you are and that's the kind of posts you enjoy getting involved in. Shittalk vs shittalk, ig.
I'm tired of you
Please go talk with Patricr or whatever

You aren't toxic like others but I'm just tired of zoro fanboys
Skip my posts please

Status
Not open for further replies.