What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear people really compare BM getting irriated by Katakuri calling the shots in her presence to different scenes

:milaugh:

You know the arguments are trash when they keep bringing up that tea party scene

In reality Oda didn't give them what they wished so they cling to "couldn't KO Luffy" "BM calls him mère son" argument

Katakuri is just well treated by Oda
Nobody in wano is wanking King all over

Oden and Katakuri are the most wanked YCs in OP
Even their enemies wank them

All his awakening attacks aren't as strong as Advanced Conquerors.

King tanked Advanced Conquerors attacks in his least durable form with his flames off. Katakuri will not damage him even in that form.
Who said damaging? I said if King change Defense to Spees to attack Katakuri, he will loses his defense for a FS guy, Albert will be counter attack by Kata when he uses his FS and Shape shifting and uses his awakening to trap King with Awakening and stab him with Mogura

I would say high diff, extreme diff is where you pass out and are a bloody mess but overall I agree. Zoro did get stronger. Not sure he needed to get stronger as one difference between Luffy/Katakuri and Zoro/King is that Katakuri willingly nerfed himself and Zoro was nerfed by Ashura many times.

And of course Ashura wasn't used. The way Oda designed this fight, he kept the idea of fresh Roof top Zoro with all his arsenal being able to defeat King open ended.
@Pantheos

here we have shishio saying the entire fight was a high diff. does it need to get more obvious that before with "mid diff" he was talking aobut the point from where zoro started using adcoc?!

Wings were never about power level, but reliability. Otherwise, if wings were about power level, King wouldn't have easily dealt with Cook pre-DNA awakening whereas he couldn't do the same to Zoro pre-Adv. CoC awakening.

Also, Cook can certainly get stronger. He will at least finish out EoS above YC1s and he is still YC2-tier now, so his evolution is not yet done and he still has a chance to surpass Yamato before the SHs journey ends.
It's about power level. If it was about reliability then Nami would be a wing instead of Sanji. King may have easily dealt with Sanji, but he was still the 2nd strongest member Luffy recruited.

He doesn't need to surpass her before EoS, he needs to surpass her before the end of Wano. And given that he just passed out in his big fight against a YC2, the chances of that happening are zero.

I would still put Sanji on Katakuri level until I see his next fight.
He would high diff someone like Queen.
Hm, I'm not sure current Cook is as good as Kata. I wish Cook has better AP before finally entering the YC1 realm. It shows the gap between Cook and Zoro in that Cook needed a ton of hits to stop Queen, who is considerably weaker than King, whereas Zoro only needed several hits to stop King.

Cook needs a hax, honestly. His exoskeleton isn't gonna carry him much further. I kinda want him to learn Ryuo + flames so he got Black Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.