What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies. 1 second not few seconds. Law saved his ass. Those are facts. Come one. Even for an unemployed Zorotard who is in Worstgen 24 hours a day, you can do better than that.
I am literally at work right now and I guarantee you I make more money than both your parents whose basement you live in (combined).
But that's besides the point. Why are you lying, Law himself said "Zoro took the Hakai" and he never teleported Zoro.

Where is Zoro getting teleported, there was no where to teleport, it covered the entire island. Zoro ate the entire attack.

Why must it happen before Wano, though? Why not EoS? Even if Cook does not surpass Yamato this arc, if he does it EoS, he is still canonically Luffy's 2nd strongest recruit.
Oda's always had Zoro and Sanji be the strongest from the moments they joined. Regardless of whoever joined afterwards, it was always clear that those two were Luffy's wings. The Wano war especially is one in which the straw hats establish themselves as a Yonko caliber crew to the world.

In the same way Luffy will be seen as an emperor, his wings will be seen as his commanders. The guys that beat King and Queen. It makes no sense for Oda to ruin this dynamic by randomly inserting Yamao to displace Sanji after spending so long maintaining this Luffy/Zoro/Sanji dynamic. Even when strong members joined like Franky or Jinbe, Oda always had them fight much lesser opponents to keep them a step below Luffy's wings.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Strongest YC1 but it's definitely much closer between him and Marco/Katakuri.
I feel like he's a class above them. I don't think they have adequate answers for the abilities he showed this chapter.

Even in his speed form, his resilience is insane.

I would give my thoughts giving quick summary, let me know what you guys think

King vs Queen -> King low/mid diffs. Featwise its low diff because Queen can't do any damage to King, he can't dodge King's top speed, magna would burn him, explosions would kill him etc. But portrayal wise Queen the commander low/mid diffs Kaido's official right hand man

King vs Katakuri -> King mid/high diffs. Again Katakuri won't be doing any damage due to him lacking in AP and KIng has means to break FS with magma huge dragon, with tempuradon, with speed and with explosion. King would take his time one hour two hours maybe three hours but with his monsterous stamina he will win and its not a big deal.

King vs Marco --> Overall High diff. Marco needed devine thistle to block casual King fire punch. Marco was damaged by King on panel, King has superior stamina, phyiscally superior, both can regen and King fucked Marco up after their fight ended. Fresh Marco vs Fresh King is high diff for King

King vs Post Udon Luffy --> Once again high diff for King. Luffy can't hurt King effectively, Red Roc won't do much to King, he will regen through it. Magma will burn Luffy's arm, King can fight in range, in CqC, physically far superior bedies boundman.
This sounds reasonable.

without enma acting up zoro wouldnt be using adCoC. Zoros only way to win then would be striking king when he isnt using his flame durablity hax. i guess this would depend on how long the mink medicine shit keeps zoro up. if he legit passes out next chapter due to the medicine (and not due to excessive haki output), i think it would be fair to say he wouldnt have defeated king in the limited time he had.
King tanked Haoshoku attacks from Zoro in his speed form.

Lunarians ended up being a huge satisfaction. Just one huge flame on King's back and an interesting gimmick surpassed with tons of inventiveness. I wouldn't rather have Oda stuck to Zoro learning how to cut fire in this fight, instead we got this defined "switching" of King. Let's see if reading the chapter in good quality makes it even better.

Both Queen's and King's fights felt well designed, at the end of the day.
I see what you did there :suresure:

Can fresh Ashura do the job??
Lets say its Kaku style, Zoro blocks King's speed mode in Fresh Ashura than blitzes him like he blitzed Kaido. I think that can do it.
Fresh Asura without COC? Difficult to tell since AdCOC boosted Zoro's AP so freaking massive, nameless slashes injured King more than his previous hits together. Asura would def injure King significantly more than the other techniques but I don't know if it would be enough.

Before the full summary and pics, I thought "I guess pre AdCOC Zoro could still do the job" but after seeing what King still managed to endure, I think AdCOC was really necessary.

Marco was confident in Sanji and Zoro because he tested King and Queen's strength and they're not worthy of him. He wanted the next generation to have a chance.

It's like when SSJ3 Goku let Fat Buu live because the fight didn't belong to him.

That is why Marco > King
Marco lost basically to King
Queen was pressent 2 time and after that was bussy vs the samurai hyogoro then chopper for over 20minutes until Sanji arrived

Marco lost fairly to King end of discussion

mean that he didn't counter it the way he did Prometheus' Flames.

He was able to successfully block it though.

But he can't block Imperial Dragon Flame as it required his strongest defensive technique for Imperial Flame.
Marco using his strongest defensive technique to block a weaker attack of King doesn't mean it was required as the punch didn't do anything to his defense whereas Yasakani no magatama broke through it.

Marco blocked Akainu's magma punch meaning he already resisted that very same heat. Only question is can he resist the AP behind it?
I think he does also he could simply fly outta the way.

The fact that he is up against Flames is an advantage to him. If there's an element he should do well against then it's Fire.

OMGOMGOMG ZORO
This fight was so good - King is a beast - Zoro is super fast too - AdvCoC use is so effective :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

This is clearly a preparation for ZORO ZKK
It wasnt similar to Ryuma when he cut the dragon................................Boys we ride
@HA001 @Zowo @Aknolagon @Black_Leg_Wanji
that advCoC attack :crazwhat:
some haters were saying he wouldn't even have the black lightning this chapter :shame:

"we will never see a samurai as great as oden again", kaido is not ready:cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.