What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's always had Zoro and Sanji be the strongest from the moments they joined. Regardless of whoever joined afterwards, it was always clear that those two were Luffy's wings. The Wano war especially is one in which the straw hats establish themselves as a Yonko caliber crew to the world.

In the same way Luffy will be seen as an emperor, his wings will be seen as his commanders. The guys that beat King and Queen. It makes no sense for Oda to ruin this dynamic by randomly inserting Yamao to displace Sanji after spending so long maintaining this Luffy/Zoro/Sanji dynamic. Even when strong members joined like Franky or Jinbe, Oda always had them fight much lesser opponents to keep them a step below Luffy's wings.
what do you think will yamato do if she is not joining luffy?

will she join the SHP grandfleet with the remaining beast pirates?

Fresh Asura without COC? Difficult to tell since AdCOC boosted Zoro's AP so freaking massive, nameless slashes injured King more than his previous hits together. Asura would def injure King significantly more than the other techniques but I don't know if it would be enough.

Before the full summary and pics, I thought "I guess pre AdCOC Zoro could still do the job" but after seeing what King still managed to endure, I think AdCOC was really necessary.
That should make King's base durability roughly on Kaido level then.

Man, even after this amazing chapter, I saw some guys criticizing Oda. Amazing chapter, amazing fight and the guys keep reading One Piece and reading the spoilers just to blame on Oda. What's the logic of keep reading something that you don't like? :whitepress:

The bygones principle does not always accord with real-world behavior. Sunk costs do, in fact, often influence people's decisions,[8][15] with people believing that investments (i.e., sunk costs) justify further expenditures.[17] People demonstrate "a greater tendency to continue an endeavor once an investment in money, effort, or time has been made."[18][19] This is the sunk cost fallacy, and such behavior may be described as "throwing good money after bad",[20][15] while refusing to succumb to what may be described as "cutting one's losses".[15] For example, some people remain in failing relationships because they “have already invested too much to leave.” Still others are swayed by arguments that a war must continue because lives will have been sacrificed in vain unless victory is achieved. Likewise, individuals caught up in psychic scams will continue investing time, money and emotional energy into the project, despite doubts or suspicions that something is not right.[21] These types of behaviour do not seem to accord with rational choice theory and are often classified as behavioural errors.[22]

CoC going both ways has only been drawn whenever there's a clash of Adcoc.

Did Luffys COC lightning go both ways when he blocked Kaido's no COC Kanabo with his leg?
Yep, chock between two advCoC users cannot touch. They was touching, he only pushes King sword to not loses his swords, where Black Lighrining coming from King Swords?

Fresh Asura without COC? Difficult to tell since AdCOC boosted Zoro's AP so freaking massive, nameless slashes injured King more than his previous hits together. Asura would def injure King significantly more than the other techniques but I don't know if it would be enough.

Before the full summary and pics, I thought "I guess pre AdCOC Zoro could still do the job" but after seeing what King still managed to endure, I think AdCOC was really necessary.
which make Zoro feat on the rooftop even more impactful. Current Zoro will lose high diff to Kaido, probably extreme diff to Luffy if not Luffy=Zoro in term of strength.
I want to remind that Zoro was holding back his hacky on the rooftop that is definitely a nerft
Also Hakkay is confirmed to nerft Zoro following attacks (Sanji&Queen fight is making that pretty clear)
Asura without this 2 elements would be devastating on Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.