What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
which make Zoro feat on the rooftop even more impactful. Current Zoro will lose high diff to Kaido, probably extreme diff to Luffy if not Luffy=Zoro in term of strength.
I want to remind that Zoro was holding back his hacky on the rooftop that is definitely a nerft
Also Hakkay is confirmed to nerft Zoro following attacks (Sanji&Queen fight is making that pretty clear)
Asura without this 2 elements would be devastating on Kaido.

Hakai is the perfect example of biting more than you could chew.

The bygones principle does not always accord with real-world behavior. Sunk costs do, in fact, often influence people's decisions,[8][15] with people believing that investments (i.e., sunk costs) justify further expenditures.[17] People demonstrate "a greater tendency to continue an endeavor once an investment in money, effort, or time has been made."[18][19] This is the sunk cost fallacy, and such behavior may be described as "throwing good money after bad",[20][15] while refusing to succumb to what may be described as "cutting one's losses".[15] For example, some people remain in failing relationships because they “have already invested too much to leave.” Still others are swayed by arguments that a war must continue because lives will have been sacrificed in vain unless victory is achieved. Likewise, individuals caught up in psychic scams will continue investing time, money and emotional energy into the project, despite doubts or suspicions that something is not right.[21] These types of behaviour do not seem to accord with rational choice theory and are often classified as behavioural errors.[22]
Ok, that's a good one. Now I know why they just don't drop :kata:

it's crazy that adv coc zoro mid diffs a RHM
and it's a mid diff not because of hard the fight was, but because of how exhausting it was for zoro
zoro doesnt even take a single damage

it would be a low diff once zoro masters enma (EoW)
zoro is definitely coming out of wano as a low top tier at the very least

King's Design is fire. (May be biased because I'm black lmao)

Will be calling him King Abel as that sounds better then all the other names imo lol

Sad Queen went out like that but DAMNNN Sanji kicked him off the freaking map entirely?!

:nicagesmile:

Incoming Queen meets Germa in the cover story lmao

Zoro vs King had decent choreography but wouldve prefered more detailed panels of the attacks then the standard clashing of blades we got. Kings little mini back story was cool. I always like seeing young Kaido. Also it appears King isnt hundreds of years old,

Would also have rather Zoro cut kings flames himself then them being the source of a self nerf but whatevs.

Last attack panel was HEAT

:zosmug:

Kaido bout to hear about the calamites loses and be like

:kaidowhat: while Luffy like :luffylaugh::rolaugh::luffydab::lunazing:

Monster Trio really on another Level now

what do you think will yamato do if she is not joining luffy?

will she join the SHP grandfleet with the remaining beast pirates?
I personally think she'll just fuck off with Momo who she's spent the majority of her panel time bonding with. I've also seen the idea of her leading the remaining beast pirates in a better direction, kinda like Katakuri after meme is defeated.

She'll have Tama's gifter army, the numbers that she's friends with, the fodder that rebelled cuz of Queen, etc. Oda's been slowly making a sizeable part of the beast pirates become allies. Yamao a natural conqueror might be the one to lead them. Ace even said he couldn't believe she wasn't her own captain.

For Zortards like you that's true. You see zoro, you breath zor, you worship zoro, you eat zoro, you drink zoro, even your shit looks like zoro. That's a zorotard for you. And yes, before you cry you unemplyed bum, you can ask admin to ban me here.
I mean you are not worthy enough for me to ask for mods to ban you, since this post shows how unintelligent and unworthy an individual you are:milaugh:

I don’t think Zoro needed COC to beat King. It sped up the process because it let Zoro cut through his Dragon flame easier.

I’m pretty sure Zoro would beat King once he knew his secret regardless of COC

Status
Not open for further replies.