What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah. rich for someone who threatened me not once, not twice, not thrice that he can Ban me on this page. lol As if a zorotard like you can be intelligent. Your brain only has Zoro on it.
It's as clear as daylight to me that if you took a serious IQ test you would probably not make it to three digits, at least display some self awareness.

And yes mods don't ban easily on here, I learned to adapt to that.:josad:

Arbel at his lowest durability could withstand Conquerors coated attacks, named attacks even.

That alone throws your case into the garbage bin.
I mean Yamato’s CoC attacks didn’t really do anything to Kaido that the scabbards didn’t.

And wait, didn’t Zoro damage King’s mask when his flames were off anyway?

I’m pretty sure Zoro would beat King once he knew his secret. If he didn’t have COC it would just take a little longer.

I mean Yamato’s CoC attacks didn’t really do anything to Kaido that the scabbards didn’t.

And wait, didn’t Zoro damage King’s mask when his flames were off anyway?

I’m pretty sure Zoro would beat King once he knew his secret. If he didn’t have COC it would just take a little longer.
zoro said his secret doesnt matter

he straight up overpowerd it with acoc

Sunacchi is near :finally:
:cheers:
Oda introduce sunacchi with Zoro (Chapter 934) )
Zoro is the only one with a flashback with Sunacchi: Zoro <never use the word myself>

The most epic panel for the scabban is when they launch an attack to kaido crying laud Sunnachi
(kaido start thinking about Oden and the pain in his old scar)
The road is prepare for Zoro to say it in front of the flower capital citizen that are defenseless against a dragon :yearight::catrude:

Status
Not open for further replies.