What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Mensa certification in real life.

Just because I spend some times doing repetitive shit on a forum doesn't mean that's all my life, of course I don't expect someone like you to figure this simple concept lol.

I'm a Computer Engineering student and plan to work on Robotics, what do you do in your life? I spent my teenhood on Science, you spent it on cartoons I presume.

If anything I like One Piece but funnily I barely read the manga and post for fun on this site.

You should really gain some self awareness my man.
Haha. Calling me a someone who spends life in cartoons when you are the one who has time to collect memes, 24/7 active time on worstgen, and an extreme fantasy about a green colored fictional character. lol.

So? Zoro's AP is not comparable to Yamato. His normal attacks are stronger, his ACOC attack even more.

Breaking the mask =/= Damage. King didnt even bleed to that.

Your surety doesnt hold here. Manga facts do. Luffy's base CoC punches were stronger than his regular attacks with no CoC, even G4 Acoa attacks.

No reason to think the same doesnt apply to Zoro.
So, say Zoro knows King’s speed/defense trade-off, but doesn’t have CoC. How does the fight go?

Strongest YC1 fell like fodder ...showed 3-5 named attacks
Couldn't land his finisher nor his fastest attafks
Trash haki and skills with no CoC

Amazing Oda... :cheers:
Convinced me that King is the strongest YC1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wtf do you mean "withstand"? He was clearly bleeding. You realize Zoro is allowed to attack more than once with Shusui?

Shusui is a black sword and Ryuma's sword, but he can't do anything to King. Lmfao.
King would finish off non ACoC Zoro faster than Zoro can do it.

The powerup was given for a reason. Go bother someone else with your retarded takes. And yes, King beats your Flamingo.

Yeah you are right. I just hate the pattern of years of downplaying everything Zoro does.
In Dressrosa Zoro destroyed a fucking mountain. Massive feat for that time but it does mean much because "Pica is no body not a commaner, only rocks"
Then Zoro destroys supernovas and excuses, "he passed out" "Nerfed killer" "Appo cheap shot" "Weakest supernovas" "Supernovas are fodders"
Then he permanently scarred Kaido "Tiny scar" "No knee kaido" Like do we really how absurd the feat of simply scarring kaido is? Kaido has fought so many top tiers and only one of them managed to scar him until Zoro
And now he unlocked the advanced CoC, everyone was creaming all over it "Yonko level Luffy" "Base Luffy destroys admirals" when Luffy unlocked it but when Zoro does the same we have to downplay even that.
Then he destroys a YC1 and still excuses.
You will find excuses and downplaying. I remember in Narutobase we had same old debate back then it was all about Minato vs Itachi.

May you be you are right others are wrong . You need to look at users who can seriously debate your terms .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So, say Zoro knows King’s speed/defense trade-off, but doesn’t have CoC. How does the fight go?
King beats him faster than Zoro's non CoC attacks hurt King.

King only took to range this chapter specifically because he knew he couldn't contend with that "dangerous aura". He even spelled it out.

Before that he was molly whopping Zoro even in CQC.

Speed form King tanked a few Haoshoku coating attacks without much issue.

The leftmost middle panel has Haoshoku coating on the Sandai Kitetsu.
I already said, don't has haki thread when connects on someone, look on Kaidou and Luffy attacks when connects, look to Oden attacks on Kaidou,Zoro's CoCs attacks on this chapter has this Haki thread impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.