What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe reaction speed i can give Zoro, but consistent speed? Sanji is like a Soru user when he consistent moves.

Wasn't Law who saves Zoro from TB?
consistent for whole 30 seconds? LOL, he faints if he uses it for more than that, and whats the use? anyone with half decent CoO will see him jump around like an idiot anyway.

Sanji be using one of Bellamy´s atacks and you all pretending he is decent, LOL.
:suresure:

I think Sanji is a good matchup for Katakuri and I can see an argument for him winning because he should be fast enough to bypass the FS. However, I don’t know if he can keep it up long enough to finish Katakuri.
He can (obviously)

Sanji fell asleep after beating queen because that's it, the situation was under control and his fight was over

Luffy also immediately feel alspeed when sanji carried him

Sanji's stamina is pretty high, he spent months running and fighting from okama

Pre ts he could still fight despite having crushed bones etc...

And he has a healing factor and high durability

Making him the perfect person for beating some like katakuri with low ap and low durability

Zoro is not a speedster, he have pick of speed, but is not a consistent speedster like Sanji.

Thats the problem with Zoro.
Sanji isn't a consistent speedster either, in his base Queen was reacting to him just fine, even vergo was.
But in his max blitz mode he was too fast.
Same way Zoro in Shi Shi Son Son mode is too fast
His reflexes are too fast.
Oni Giri is slower than Shi Shi Son but much faster than his base and equal to Killer in speed who is very agile. Oni Giri was also equal to Sanji's DJ in speed.
Ashura seems even faster as it straight up blitzed Kaido.

:kaidowhat:

Wtf are you on?

Queen's durability is tiers above that of katakuri's

He's an ancient zoan enhanced with cybernetics

Ifrit jambe is way above gear 4 pre wano in terms of ap

And it can cause far more internal damages than diable jambe used to

Katakuri would be dead after 2 punches from big mom

Queen got up and wasn't even bleeding

The queen downplay is beyond ridiculous, oda gave him feats against a fucking yonko and against the hottest Flammes in the series

What more do you need? His durability is high tier, while katakuri is a glass canon
I’m sorry Katakuri will be fine after 2 haki less punches from Big Mom. Any YC1 would. Queens durability is unimpressive. On what bases does IF Jambe cause internal damage? It looks skin deep to me. Getting stomped by a Yonko who is not using haki is not a feat.

consistent for whole 30 seconds? LOL, he faints if he uses it for more than that, and whats the use? anyone with half decent CoO will see him jump around like an idiot anyway.

Sanji be using one of Bellamy´s atacks and you all pretending he is decent, LOL.
Zoro fainted after fighting Killer too. So, is that Zoro's extent without Enma?

Sanji consistent speed loses only to Brook in the crew, Sanji super speeds drains his stamina, Sanji consistently doesn't, thats diffenrent. Lol.

So half of your arguments are headcanons?

King wasn't stated to have adv CoA

By your logic sanji has Adv coa too because his shoes don't burn from the heat

Sanji's fire turns into lighting, that's how it is

Magma can emit lighting btw

King can emit hot flammes, that's it, they aren't hot enough to emit electrical discharges

You are literally using headcanons that don't even make sense

This is just pathetic, king didn't use coc, otherwise zoro would've stated it

Sanji pre awakening covered a mountain sized Fishmen in flammes, and yes wadasumi was stated to be the size of a mountain

Sanji with weaker flammes could emit that much fire

His raw strength is even higher than kong gun

Add on top of that flammes that literally no one, not even mera mera no mi users can produce
He's seen literally applying advCoA onto his sword so it could withstand his magma on panel. How is his sword gonna withstand magma heat if not....make it make sense I dare you

Sanji according to himself can produce hotter simping fire (passion) thanks to his sturdy exoskeleton that artificially boosts muscle mass and bone structure. Not haki related though. I think he does use CoA but that's just the invisible fodder one. And well, he is just using Judge's electromagnetic crack leg so I don't understand what's the big deal.

Listen, I wouldn't say King has advCoA if he was using magma on his own body because we know his durability is insane but he does it on his hakied up sword, does the sword have lunarian durability? Enlighthen me, please.

Oh yeah sure....the man who when asked if he has CoC too or if he inteds to become a King and answers "I have no idea what you're talking about" and "Huh?" is gonna tell King "Oh shit you can use this ability too?" Lmao these people holy shit....not 1 fucking brain cell.

Lmao Wadatsumi mountain size? Have you even seen the size of Onagashima's skull and how massive King's explosion was when comparing the two? This is a MOUNTAIN RANGE size explosion feat my guy. Sanji's AP is nowhere near the level of King neither is his speed or durability.

And if you think he does go ahead and bring me the panels...

He can (obviously)

Sanji fell asleep after beating queen because that's it, the situation was under control and his fight was over

Luffy also immediately feel alspeed when sanji carried him

Sanji's stamina is pretty high, he spent months running and fighting from okama

Pre ts he could still fight despite having crushed bones etc...

And he has a healing factor and high durability

Making him the perfect person for beating some like katakuri with low ap and low durability
Katakuri doesn’t have low attack power. I disagree even if Sanji feel asleep his fight was still extreme diff.

Sanji surpassed the temperature of flame, magma means shit compared to plasma

Although King's dragon attack is the only one with that property

His flaming kick was basically a regular Devil Leg

Meanwhile Sanji

No wonder Queen got trashed so hard by Ifrit Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.