What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can produce black lightning from his atack, and what the hell you mean by "withoud doing the same"? Zoro already left a massive scar on Kaido in his brief clash with him, what did yamato do?

Sanji dosent have CoC, much less adCoC soo obviusly he cant win a adCoC clash, as he lacks the very basic requirement for it....and thats actual CoC.
:usoprice:
Sanji didn't need a COC to beat a YC though. Much less as COC that was magically given by a sword.

Zoro can produce black lightning from his atack, and what the hell you mean by "withoud doing the same"? Zoro already left a massive scar on Kaido in his brief clash with him, what did yamato do?

Sanji dosent have CoC, much less adCoC soo obviusly he cant win a adCoC clash, as he lacks the very basic requirement for it....and thats actual CoC.
:usoprice:
Still needed CoC to beat a non CoC user after learning his gimmick

That scar means nothing, since Kaido just ate Zoro's strongest attack with ease.

As i said, King clashed against a Zoro using CoC coating, you're the one coming up with headcanons that someone without CoC cannot clash against someone who has CoC coating.

Katakuri took G4 punches he’s not going down from anybodys hakiless punches.

Luffy v. Big Mom is a bad example Luffy wasn’t injured at all from that because he’s made of rubber.

Queens attack didn’t do actual damage to Big Mom she just got he memories back and went to sleep.

Well when we seen Queen saying he has internal damage I’ll concede this point until then the attack looks skin deep.

Once again I’m fine with Sanjis power up I just wish he fought someone better. They should have brought Katakuri from WCI instead of Smoothie and let Sanji fight Katakuri and win.
I'm talking about luffy when he was in the udon prison

He used ryou against her and got trashed so bad hyogoro used his own haki to save the two of them

That's how strong hakiless big mom is

Big mom literally said lt hurt her, and the sfx sound around her skull indicate that lt cracked

And btw, sanji's flammes can obviously cause internal damages

Sanji didn't need a COC to beat a YC though. Much lee as COC that was magically given by a sword.
Why do you have to lie?
Like why?
Zoro literally said Enma should I regulate my Haki, no ill give you all you want.
How can you literally lie?
Exoskeleton is given to Sanji by judge
Zoro gave Enma conquerors Haki not the other way around.

Sure the pressure Enma put on Zoro help him unlock it but Sanji literally got a sperm gift from judge in form of Exoskeleton. Like literally can you have some basis of reality even when you troll. Otherwise you just sound like a little kid

Otama has been drinking poisoned water form years. Ussop has craked his skull. Jinbei has his chest pierece by Akainu.

Your logic says, Otama, Ussop, Jinbei>Zoro ?

Any other excuses?
Oatama wasnt drinking poisonous water for years, idiot, she only did it once and was only saved because of Luffy and Zoro.

Only one who got their chest pierced by Akainu was WB and Ace, Jinbe never got a hole on his chest, stop making shit up.

Dont run away fromt he point of the argument either, idiot...Sanji fainted because jumping around like bellamy made him too tired LOL, shit stamina. Take your L and gfo.
:holdthisl:

I'm talking about luffy when he was in the udon prison

He used ryou against her and got trashed so bad hyogoro used his own haki to save the two of them

That's how hakiless big mom is

Big mom literally said lt hurt her, and the sfx sound around her skull indicate that lt cracked
We just have to agree to disagree. Queen is ass he didn’t even have a final attack. It would be better if Sanji fought someone better that’s all I’m saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.