rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And even with adv.coc, zoro said it's pointless to hurt King. we are talking about the guy who made a permanent scar to kaido being broken. Lunarian durability lvl are just out of logic.
also this:
Kaido: A lunarian, eh? no wonder the goverment wouldnt give you up...I saw those endurance tests they put you through.
Kaido: you are strong

King race is receiving hype from 3 top tier pirate and the world goverment:
White beard (they god that lived over the red line
Big Mom need his special race
Queen a race that can survive any kind of einvoroment and his mentioning again God.
Word Goverment: No wonder the goverment would't give you up

Kaido: I saw those endurance tests they put you through. You are strong

Zoro haters, he is inferior to katakuri :lawsigh::laughmoji:

Even within the Lunarians King must be a special prodigy and a monster, in this FB he was very young he still had the mental strength durability and endurance to resist all the painful experiments they performed on him which really impressed Kaido. We can't rule out the possibility other Lunarias also got captured alongside King but ultimately lost their lives during these experiments
King durability lvl are just out of logic
King endurance lvl are the main reason Kaido want King.
King Ap is very high - magma level attack
King mobility and speed is superior to Sanji
King lethality is very high (he is a killing machine)
King use of the df power: very good, he switch all the time forms use the right form during all clashes.

But king is weak cuz no CoC :lawsigh::laughmoji:

Look next SbS will also confirm that King has CoC :king:

The Portuguese version: "I'm feeling a certain amount of danger..."

yeah it like what I posted for the Spanish version:
the Spanish version is also different:
Zoro: I dont have much time, if I continue for long, the blade will take my life
King: I have the sensation that also my life is in danger
Zoro: my too

Weird :choppawhat:
this user is confirming the English version:
In Japanese KIng says 相応 の 危うさは感じ てる which is pretty much accurate to Viz.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I feel conflicted by this chapter. It was entertaining and interesting but I wanted so much more out of King. I mean we had longer flashbacks for goofy antagonists like Senior Pink but we barely got anything for the hot guy. There was so much build up about him being the sole survivor of his race and the Celestial Dragons.
King is a victim of Wano's bloated cast syndrome. It shouldn't have taken t'ill now for him to be get some screentime. However, it doesn't bother me as much, since what little we did get, really inform his past actions in interesting ways. Unlike Zoro who follows Luffy out of honor and friendship, King's loyalty to Kaido is more like a sycophant or cultist. He believes Kaido is the one to change the world for the better, and follows his orders without question.

One extra chapter would've been even better, but I'm satisfied with what we have of him. And if Kaido receives a full fledged flashback, then there's still room to see young King and how he's developed into who he is today.

The obvious parallels between Mosshead and Alber made it even worse and we got another look at Punk Hazard. He was so strong that Zoro reminisced about Kuina and I was expecting a longer fight between them and an actual clash of Conquerors. King just threw a huge magma Dragon like Itachi's lame looking Amaterasu which is not that exciting and I could barely see Zoro in the last panel.
The action portions were serviceable, for me. Never really cared for Zoro's fight choreography in the manga. It's always been more for the story/meaning behind his attacks, where I'm concerned. The flame construct I'm fine with, as its King's admiration of Kaido manifest through his strongest attack. Implicit character details are what I appreciate from Oda. Shows a certain level of respect for the reader.

The whole thing was compact, but nothing too glaring for me to have issues with. Not my favorite Zoro fight, but it was fun.

I feel like Oda should stop saying x character fought y characters for days. Especially when he has Sanji and most likely Zoro defeat YCs in way less time. How strong are they?

I really enjoyed how Kaido and King met. I am also hoping to see more of their backstory's. How was King captured? What was the world government trying to accomplish with their experiments? I just need more backstory. I am so afraid I won't get anything answered in a satisfying manner.

It's that time again eh?
Now, y'all probably know that I'm not into Zorocentric chapter, but this one is too good that I can't miss it.

Now, since I'm a lazy bum, just gonna recycle what I said in the spoilers discussion but at least with proper understanding this time.

But first as always, gotta hand the L's per usual.

"Sanji fainted, he didn't mid diff Queen."

That's like saying Zoro vs Kamazou or Luffy vs Hody Jones was an extreme diff fight because they fainted after the fight and use everything they got. LOL NO. By that logic, Sanji didn't go all out because he didn't use Anti-Manner Kick Course.

"King is gonna use Adv CoC against Zoro and split the skies."

Although King might not have CoC, he's still pretty strong though. I can tell that much.:datas:

Now, back to chapter review.

Germa is finally back.:stealthblack:I guess they will be arrived at Vegapunk's place in the future?

Sanji kicking Queen to the sky!:believe:Legend say he's still flying until he met up with Judge and Caesar at Vegapunk's house.:rolaugh:

Sanji giving Chuji to Osome was nice. That was the final step to concluded Sanji's character development during his internal conflict with Germa and his inner-self. Great.

Zoro vs King, man, what can I say about this fight beside hype!!!!!:steef::steef::steef:

King's face looks sexy as hell.:leohah:Really like the braided hair.

King's Flaming Dragon looks dope. Similar to Akainu's magma attack.

The choreography was well executed. Although the frontal sword clash could have better but that's fine.

"King of Hell Three Sword Style"

Young King and Kaido in the flashback be looking kinda fresh lol.

"Arber, Abel, Aberu, etc." I prefer Arber for now.:king:

Zoro's CoC to evade King's attack was nice. Zoro's big brain helps him to attack King while he didn't put his defense up was pretty smart.

The last page though

"King of Hell Three Dragon Style 103 Senses Soaring Jingoku Dragon!!"

Sounds very similar to ISDS. Great chapter.

It is supposed to be a pun on chicken wings as in the food I think, to preserve the food pun in japanese (curry udon)
yeah in japanese king and zoro's attacks are both food puns
Post automatically merged:

also this:
Kaido: A lunarian, eh? no wonder the goverment wouldnt give you up...I saw those endurance tests they put you through.
Kaido: you are strong

King race is receiving hype from 3 top tier pirate and the world goverment:
White beard (they god that lived over the red line
Big Mom need his special race
Queen a race that can survive any kind of einvoroment and his mentioning again God.
Word Goverment: No wonder the goverment would't give you up

Kaido: I saw those endurance tests they put you through. You are strong

Zoro haters, he is inferior to katakuri :lawsigh::laughmoji:
hes joining the grand fleet so zoro haters will have to live with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.