Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no country on earth that implements Islam fully so don't bother asking such a question.

bro educate yourself regarding Islam.. dont go to 3rd party sources to get your info.. stop watching news outlets for your info LOL

on offence but lemme give you a taste of your own medicine and show you how ridiculous your sound in your age big man

if i claimed go live in India and you'll see how Hinduism truly is then you'd have ass cramps looking at the rape, suicide, murders, mob homicide of minoritie statistics.
when clearly Hinduism doesn't teach this truly no religion does

same goes for my country that claims to be "Islamic" when in reality its just the left overs of the British twats that ruled over us

but your adolescent lump of logical waste up there assumes that adherence of religions by people whether contradictory or not represents the ideology itself which is FALSSEE
These haters don't think mate, I doubt this will get an intelligent response

Luffy vs Kaido!!!

Can Oda just offscreen Raizo vs Fuku? I couldn't care less about that fight.

If Drake was defeated by CP-0 does that mean Robin could still be captured? I know Sanji fainted, but I am hoping that he fights some of the members.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I never called him top 5 and this isn’t about Drake??! Are you stupid or something, it’s about Luffy killing the tone of Sanji v Queen and Zoro v King by trying to befriend Kaido.
Not just sanji and zoro.
Robin didn't befriended Black Maria.
Jinbe wasn't laughing at Whoswho racist fishermen jokes.
Franky wasn't inviting Sasaki to go for a drink after the fight like Senor Pink.

I'm not against Luffy having his "goku" moment with someone. But with fucking KAIDO????? Couldn't it be with freaking SHANKS??????

Luffy got destroyed by Renorok and after first awakening ACoC got destroyed off the island. Zoro is where Luffy first awakened ACoC.
Nah Zoro advcoc is = to when Luffy got drop into the ocean, so they are almost equal right now
Zoro if he was fighting Kaido would be a bit different too due to his lethality and AP (which are superior to luffy)

I would like you to say the same thing about "antisemitism"

Here you go:
Simply search "Antisemitism" @Google

1) News article 1
2) News article 2
3) News article 3
4) News article 4
5) News article 5
6) News article 6

I dont want to go one, so lets stop, and discuss One Piece :cheers:
The whole world unanimously sympathizes with Jews because whole world collectively agrees that Holocaust is bad because objectively genocide of innocent people in bad.

The world doesn't share the same opinion about Islam, thats the problem man. If you wanna talk shit about Jewa so be it idgaf but what are you gonna say? Holocaust didn't happen? The world just look at you weirdly because that'd be denying an objectively proven fact?

Does it make sense?
Compare joking about Islam is comparable to joking about Christianity not to joking about genocide of a nation

Not just sanji and zoro.
Franky wasn't inviting Sasaki to go for a drink after the fight like Senor Pink.

I'm not against Luffy having his "goku" moment with someone. But with fucking KAIDO????? Couldn't it be with freaking SHANKS??????
Black Maria was being a bitch
Sasaki attacked his own crew
Who's Who was a racist
Kaido never did anything personal to Luffy

Not just sanji and zoro.

This.
Luffy having fun fighting a powerul guy is okay.
Problem is that Oda spent doyens of chapters setting up Kaido as heinous big bad of the arc and the sudden tone shift is jarring

Status
Not open for further replies.