Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I wonder if Luffy acknowledging this as "fun" is a way for Oda to communicate the severity of the current situation. We had Kaido say this after Luffy started coating his Conqueror's.

Kaido responding to Luffy with "Same here" is a little weird, but perhaps it's because Luffy is giving him what he has wanted after so long, or something about Luffy in this fight compared to prior encounters is bringing back some of that spirit we saw during King's flashback. We know he started getting excited at the idea that Luffy could measure up to Roger, Shanks and the others, but was disappointed after Luffy lost to him in 1013.

Maybe we got each other on the wrong feet here. Im sorry too for getting out of the line to much. Lets put that by side and try it again, on a civil discussion, like you offered.
Sure that's fine bro shit happens, we all are very rigid with out opinions, I think its not necessarily about cartoons rather passion comes from wanting to prove ourselves right.

In my opinion, Zoro has unlocked the AdCoC under these extreme circumstances (body completely broken, medicine holding him in fight, extreme difficulty fight right now, pushed to the edge, the whole raid situation etc.pp.... you get my point), but i doubt he has free use of it right now. He needs to master it before. Thats why i cant take a discussion of his AdCoC-Status for fight comparison. If he had mastered it, King would be a Mid Diff fight and then he may be on Yonko level. And this is what i expect of him in the next Arc. But not for now. Thats why i put him on YC1. He is able to surpass that point under extreme circumstances, but he hasnt surpassed it by default. In my opinion.
So Zoro's body wasn't completely broken when Zoro unlocked conqueror's Haki, instead he had a trigger for unlocking Advanced Conqueror's Haki and that was understanding of something.
Luffy's understanding of advanced Conqueror's Haki came in when Kaido hit him with CoC infused Club attack and Zoro's came in after he had the internal monologues.
He was connecting the dots, trying to understand what is Enma, what it craves, Shimotsuki Kazoboro's statements and in the end he reached conclusion that rather than holding himself back, rather than trying to protect himself from Enma, he should give in, give Enma what he wants and that resulted in him getting control of CoC.
And that is evident as Zoro was turning on and off his CoC in the middle of King fight effectively and even controlling its magnitude as we through out King's fight.
Starts out with moderately big CoC sparks, then does some sword clashes without CoC and ends the fight with biggest CoC we have ever seen

Also i dont want to rank the other YC1 right now. We know nearly nothing about Beckman, Katakuri is difficult to compare (in my opinion) and Marco is some different kind of YC1 from my point of view. So i wouldnt like to rank them. But i would put, by mere understanding, Katakuri and King pretty close to each other.
Well here is how I see it
Shiryu > Beckman > King > Marco > Katakuri (High Diff gaps)
Beckman and Shiryu are top tiers themselves

This is also why i doubt he can beat Linlin now. He may could if he is able to master AdCoC, which will happen on the next big ark, i have no doubt, but not now. He would need to use and hold AdCoC way longer as he could right now under these extreme circumstances. When pushed that far, he would be able to sever hurt Linlin, but he wont be able to put enough damage in his limited timeframe.
I am not sure how long Zoro OR Luffy can use CoC or even Kaido and Linlin for that matter. It must be noted that even after Linlin took damage she has still not used CoC that's because I don't think CoC is unlimited for anyone.
But what Zoro was saying was that Enma itself acting on its own could possibly kill him, it doesn't have anything to do with normal CoC on any other swords.
But once again Zoro has that downfall, Luffy has Gear 4th issue and Big Mom has issue, she's a very dumb fighter.
Luckily for Zoro he is fast enough to land hits on her and he now has offense to kill Big Mom. I am here assuming she is less durable than Kaido which she is by portrayal while Zoro right now hits way harder than he did on roof top.
We even had Big Mom her self sweating and screaming "Kaido dodge", this would indicate if that attack landed on Big Mom it would severely wound her

Now this seems A LOT stronger than the move above, like a massively upgraded version

Even if we are to assume Roof Top Hiryu Kaen won't K.O Big Mom, it would severely wound her by her own reaction, this move should be enough to put her down, if not kill her.

Now yes a skilled top tier like Mihawk or Shanks would likely avoid this move but Big Mom has a very weird way of fighting, she literally took Law and Kidd's awakening and Zoro was blitzing her left and right on roof top. I am not sure if Big Mom can keep avoiding her.

Even if you disagree with all that Zoro is at least on same level as Big Mom

Kid is able to tank a furious big mum since a long time, an Yonko which attacked several people with her AdCoC already (P1 f.e.), still Kid didnt took sever damage from it, he even smiles the whole time. He also got internal damage from an outside source, which still doesnt hold him back. And he is fighting since the beginn of the raid. Luffy, in comparison, got some breaks inbetween, like with Momo. Zoro got his medicals and a break (while sanji carried him). I dont want to downplay these two, but this is highlighting Kids Stamina in my opinion.
But i see that he is lacking some serious damage right now. For now, he is a walking tank with near endless Stamina. This was even highlighted before, when Hawkins explain Kid and Killer fought against Kaido till they couldnt stand anymore. Which seems to be a way longer timeframe as even Luffy, which got oneshotted right before Udon.
So the problem with this is that you need to show me what crazy moves has Kidd actually tanked? We need to be unbiased when it comes to representing events.
Zoro took a move on the roof top that had every single supernova shitting their pants.
Luffy says "Here comes something Big"

Killer says "No way to avoid it"

Kaido and Big Mom were shocked to even sense voices

Kidd himself was shitting his pants even after Zoro blocked

And then when Zoro blocks it, Kidd with infinite ego says "Its a real feat you blocked it, thanks man". While initially his attitude was "Ya'll stay outta my way" he soon realize he ain't all that

Now as far as I can remember Kidd took one punch from Big Mom, one attack from Hera (Zoro took one from Zeus) and then one nameless CoC Less sword strike from Big Mom which he seems to have blocked with some metal.

He didn't go through ordeal that Luffy and Zoro went through. He didn't take Hakai head on, Thunder Bagaus to face etc. If anything Law took shockwave of CoC attack that Zoro took.

I mean I can also say Sanji has been fighting since beginning of raid. Fighting for 30 minutes and not taking any real top tier attacks is not a sign of infinite stamina. Zoro had to take the strongest attack in the series, Thunder Bagua, Scar Kaido, deal with Enma's shenanigans and Haki drain.

I really don't think its fair to say Kidd has more endurance or stamina based on what he has shown.

This lack of AP is something Kid is working on right now. He carefully watched luffys doings, he even analyzed it a bit (sure not on Killer-Level), but he did. Thats where he is improving on working on right now. It kinda reminds me on Luffy vs Katakuri. Except with Luffy it was CoO and Kid is trying to achieve AdCoC. And since Kid didnt used CoC, CoO and CoA in the whole raid, while we know he has it, i expect it to happen soon. Thats my simple understanding of Shounen. Additionaly, when Law asked him if he has gone all out right now, he refused to answer. So Kid is not in a desperated situation right now. From my point of view.
Well so if Kidd understands advanced CoC then that would be a power up for Kidd, then we can debate Kidd vs Zoro, Zoro already got his power up despite being already more impressive than Kidd even before his power up.

Maybe towards the end of Raid Kidd can close the distance between himself and Zoro but he isn't on his level yet and that's not me wanking Zoro, its just my honest assessment of his feats.

This is why i put Kid above Zoro.
Well I'll wait for your response to this.

I am sorry for taking this long to response
@Pantheos

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera:

While I'm sure the little King/Kaido flashback will be interesting, I wanted to see a proper little MADS flashback and see how Queen and King's hatred for each other started.
Queen is just jelly that Kaido likes and trusts King more.

King's serious nature doesn't mix well with Queen being an incompetent clown.

Last edited:
Are you dum? Lmao
you literally just proved my point...that panel you showed, where zoro says ”nothing at all”...what was zoro willing to give up for that to happen?
his ambition right? all for his captain
Zoro, out of anyone else has shown the MOST subordination to luffy.

like i said stop reading 2piece :gokulaugh:

also zoros best friend was kuina, luffys is usopp.
So does every subordinate have "Nothing happened moment" Can Katakuri take all of Big Mom's pain on top of his own pain and stay standing? Katakuri is like "Come kill my bitch ass mom Idgaf"

How does Zoro show the most subordination when Zoro directly canceled Luffy's plan to bring back Usopp and Luffy agreed?

Do Zoro fans actually downplay Fujitora? He better be extremely strong if he ends up fighting the Grandmaster. After all, he will serve as a hypetool for Mihawk or Shiryu (depending on the fights order).

Shiryu/Admiral --> Shiryu/Admiral --> (Gorosei?) --> Mihawk

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.