Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kuruka Let me try to explain to you since it seems like you are losing your shit for no reason.

I never said Zoro isn't Luffy's subordinate I just said relationship between them is not that of your average subordinate its more like a partnership hence why situations like these happen

Its really not
Mean while Mihawk was day dreaming against Vista, Fujitora got his serious attack overpowered by Zoro then Fujitora ran away.
Fuji's attack was on same was the same he used on Fodder

Post automatically merged:

mihawk had to leave that place since they were about to melt the ice that's why all the other characters in the page are leaving too:seriously:
All I'm hearing is excuses

Fuji's attack was on same was the same he used on Fodder
It really is not
Fujitora used his special ability his DF while Mihawk was merely swinging his sword.
This is the closest thing Mihawk came to flexing in Marine Ford
But this isn't even a Ryou attack much less advanced CoC attacks.
If you actually believe Fujitora is equal to or above Mihawk, you are in for a rude awakening.

It really is not
Fujitora used his special ability his DF while Mihawk was merely swinging his sword.
This is the closest thing Mihawk came to flexing in Marine Ford
But this isn't even a Ryou attack much less advanced CoC attacks.
If you actually believe Fujitora is equal to or above Mihawk, you are in for a rude awakening.
Yes as an admiral Fujitora is near equals with Mihawk.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
luffy is supposed to use FS subconsciously, he doesn't have to activate it every time.
i'll post you the panel latter.
so saying that luffy didn't use FS vs ulti and every time zoro saved him on the rooftop is plain wrong.
Luffy can't be going around spamming fs every damn time. His fights will become boring and predictable. It is the same reason he doesnt spam his top hitters. If you really deep it, Oda has been nerfing Luffy from WCI but Luffy still manages to merk everyone. Now Imagine an all out Luffy with no restrictions:finally:

Fuji is a swordsman now? I thought he was a blind man first a DF user 2nd and finally he only holds a sword in his hand but doesn't follow the same rules as a pure swordsman. :crazwhat:
I wonder what a blind man like Fujitora could do against Mihawk. Considering DF powers and Haki (especially the Conqueror variant) are not allowed when fighting the WSS, how would Fujitora be able to visualize his surroundings without the color of observation? :hope:

I guess this is a pointless discussion, Mihawk would refuse to fight Fujitora because of his handicap, like with Shanks for exemple, right?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He ain't fight for no damn 30 mins. Chopper was in Monster point. More like 20 minutes maybe than got destroyed. Zoro low diff King after learning Acoc and Enma literally takes your haki your have to be strong enough which Zoro was.
It was a solid or even upper medium difficulty fight. King pushed Haoshoku Zoro further than Pica ever did.

He tanked two attacks of Zoro, blocked countless attacks from him, managed to knock Zoro to the ground and matched him head on in CQC.

Zoro also required anew ultimate technique to fell him.

ornery”(weird/childish)
Homie “ornery” is literally used to refer to bad tempered children/animals
What a stupid argument:

Other translations reinforce that the sentiment Issho was conveying was that Zoro's attack was ferocious/brutal/particularly troublesome.

With all due respect, trying to say that Issho was saying that Zoro's attack was childish makes you look like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.