Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you ask a Christian that question? If they have no love or back bone for their religion, that's their problem.
But most Christians seem cool about calling Luffy pirate Jesus Tho. Literally no one here gives a fuck about it.

Joking about Hinduism? Any fucking time, hit me up I'll joke with you.

Joking about King the Wildfire?? that's sacrilegious and not allowed 🚫

Why don't you ask a Christian that question? If they have no love or back bone for their religion, that's their problem.
Modern Christian based society has a belief in pluralism, live and let live and have willingly given up the absolute control on society to do so.
Islamic extremists are the problem infringing on Christians who laid down their proverbial swords to live in a pluralistic "modern" society, abusing that acceptance with Taqiya when weak, to fatwas when strong, ADL etc. do the same thing for Judaism so it isn't a problem unique to Islam.

He fought Kaido for 30 mins off screen, after muscling up from a knock out and just learning adv CoC (with no Enma training wheels), that isn't getting "destroyed".
"gomu gomu no what" failed off screen, and he didn't have the stamina to last a prolonged battle past 30 minutes, that isn't being destroyed.
He ain't fight for no damn 30 mins. Chopper was in Monster point. More like 20 minutes maybe than got destroyed. Zoro low diff King after learning Acoc and Enma literally takes your haki your have to be strong enough which Zoro was.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not just sanji and zoro.
Robin didn't befriended Black Maria.
Jinbe wasn't laughing at Whoswho racist fishermen jokes.
Franky wasn't inviting Sasaki to go for a drink after the fight like Senor Pink.

I'm not against Luffy having his "goku" moment with someone. But with fucking KAIDO????? Couldn't it be with freaking SHANKS??????
So how enjoying the fight and having laugh about it means Luffy befriended kaido?

You sanji fans are shitting on luffy for no reason.

Luffy fans let's change our votes and vote for king in CoTY

@ShishioIsBack stating that "ok you respect Islam but you shouldn't expect others to respect it to" is like saying.. just coz you respect your mother doesn't mean I'm warranted to respect her too.

if i chose you as my metric of how i see your religion... then god forbid i'd rather assume it'd be radical sect than hinduism itself

This.
Luffy having fun fighting a powerul guy is okay.
Problem is that Oda spent doyens of chapters setting up Kaido as heinous big bad of the arc and the sudden tone shift is jarring
It's not sudden though, he did this in 1008/1009 and has laughed or smiled during fights against several evil villains.
Also Orochi has always been portrayed as the more outright evil for evil sake character creating most of the drama directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.