Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy is sucking Kaido’s Oni dick
Post automatically merged:

He should probably be funneling his anger for Kaido since Kaido is responsible for Tama suffering
Couldn't care less

But Drake....Dude is taking L like it's in his blood.
:kobeha::kobeha::cantseeme::cantseeme:

I remember you wank Drake and called him top5 WG characters... Here is gift for you:holdthisl:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Couldn't care less

But Drake....Dude is taking L like it's in his blood.
:kobeha::kobeha::cantseeme::cantseeme:

I remember you wank Drake and called him top5 WG characters... Here is gift for you:holdthisl:
I never called him top 5 and this isn’t about Drake??! Are you stupid or something, it’s about Luffy killing the tone of Sanji v Queen and Zoro v King by trying to befriend Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy smirks menacingly, picking up Nidai Kitetsu. Suddenly he only speaks one-liners all the time, and he screams cool attack names, facing away from each attack explosions. His eyes become sharper like he's squinting all the time, and he just coldly says "hmph" to everyone that tries to have conversation with him.

...this is the ideal Luffy we seek.:usoprice:
He picked up the nidai before and got kod.

But isn't there where whole Islamophobia around the world stems from? It is normal behavior of society to be allowed to joke about religions and if Muslims would like Islam to be treated differently than other religions it would irk people because people would feel like their freedom of speech is getting suppressed and in reaction they'd make fun of Islam out of spite.

Sure Islam is special to you because you are a Muslim but you can't expect anyone who is not a Muslim to show Islam same respect that just can't happen. Just like I can't expect a non Hindu to show same respect to Hinduism. To An average guy living in west there is no difference between Islam and any other religion and creating terms like Islamophobia would only cause problems. You can't try to change people's minds on that it is just natural to them and trying to force them to do so would only result in more Islamophobia.

I'll give you an advise as a friend from western perspective, if you want Islamophobia to end let it normalize, don't give any reaction to it and treat it like its normal.
Post automatically merged:

Why?
I would like you to say the same thing about "antisemitism"

Here you go:
Simply search "Antisemitism" @Google

1) News article 1
2) News article 2
3) News article 3
4) News article 4
5) News article 5
6) News article 6

I dont want to go on, so lets stop, and discuss One Piece :cheers:

Luffy got destroyed by Renorok and after first awakening ACoC got destroyed off the island. Zoro is where Luffy first awakened ACoC.
He fought Kaido for 30 mins off screen, after muscling up from a knock out and just learning adv CoC (with no Enma training wheels), that isn't getting "destroyed".
"gomu gomu no what" failed off screen, and he didn't have the stamina to last a prolonged battle past 30 minutes, that isn't being destroyed.

Me and @Zenos7 know pretty much all there is to know about Islam trust me.
But this is not a thread for it and I assure you I don't think everything in Islam is bad. But there is bad in every religion.
Why is it that talking shit about Jesus calling Luffy pirate Jesus, no Christian calls me Christian phobe but I joke about Allah Hu Akbar and slapped with Islamophobia label?
Why don't you ask a Christian that question? If they have no love or back bone for their religion, that's their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.