Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit
Especially since Luffy knows all the bad things Kaido did since he knows everything about Oden's past from Kinemon.

I'm agreeing with you here, I think there's a lack of interesting emotions here since it sounds like Luffy is just sparring with a buddy.

:whitepress:

It gives me an impression that something tragic might happen that will set his mood to anger (either Luffy or Kaido tbh).

Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit
Hes not sympathizing with him
The yonko are just 1 step below the pirate king. Beating kaido means hes closer to becoming pirate king than ever before and truly worthy

Those Powerups weren't "Punch Harder"

Against Daz Bones his techniques didn't slice harder, it just was able to slice through Iron due to a spiritual powerup that we later found out was Haki.

Against Ohm his Flying Slashes weren't more powerful than ShiShi SonSon, they were just more effective against Fighters he couldn't get close to
Yes they were cut harder :feelsokeman:

Admit: this guy is going to give REAL DAMAGE in the next chapters. Oda must give us at least 10 chapters of it.

:christnally:

Ofc
Luffy's fights are what oda enjoys the most while drawing and are the best-choreographed fights
I am so hyped but I guess this chapter doesn't have much from Luffy vs kaido :catcry:
I'm so much excited for the fight focused chapter than just few panels

Atleast we aren;t wishing that people don't survive the next year over a bunch of cartoons like this post right here
??? Didn’t you read my reply to the other guy? Only zorofans have this much reading comprehension. OP said zorofans not surviving because of zoroless chapters. You already though of dying lol, I was talking about zorofans dropping the manga with all your complaining. Leave it to a zorofan thinking about killing others for cartoons

And then other 4 almost killed big mom whilst luffy got kod instantly. Pirate king.
They didn't beat her in a straight up fight they tried to BFR her and they almost drowned her, big deal so did King due to her sloppiness.
Luffy/BB/BM are sloppy and can take Ls from far weaker opponents, it doesn't mean they aren't top tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.