Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ofc
Luffy's fights are what oda enjoys the most while drawing and are the best-choreographed fights
I am so hyped but I guess this chapter doesn't have much from Luffy vs kaido :catcry:
I'm so much excited for the fight focused chapter than just few panels
People really shouldn't use this "few pages" catchup chapters to judge the fights.
It's always shitty.
Gotta wait for those dedicated ones.

Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit
This Is weird as fuck. Luffy may something smile when he's confident that's he's taking his opponent down but here he's laughing alongside Kaido as if he s a having a stakeless brawl with a friendly rival. Imagine previous Luffy fights were like this:josad:

There is nothing to talk about Luffy though.

But I do wonder why Kaido and luffy laughed?

Is it another indication of Laugh tale/roger laughing?

Because this laugh thing is in bad taste here as someone's already said.
They enjoy fighting and i think Oda will tie this into Joyboy saying how he laughed so much

Do you agree with the theory that Kaido thought himself is Joyboy.

One thing tho I will say if if I joked about any other religion no one would give a shit.
I literally made a gag club here called "Neo Sanji fan base" with @Cuistot and I was comparing different sanji moments to Hindu gods and no one gave a shit, Luffy is always called pirate Jesus and no one gives a shit.

But one joke about Islam and boom Islamophobia. Why is that?
That's the difference. I, as an individual, understand that other religions talk about religious figures as they please. But, please understand that we Muslims do not do that. So, it irks others, because we are doing something that they consider "normal". But, our "normals" are different.

My personal observation is that other religions want Muslims to be flexible and ignore this type of statements (like you quoted your examples).
The answer is simple, we cannot do it. The friction arises from here.
I will never compare your Gods to a human. This is something that is engraved in me.

Like I said, I understand what you want to say, but you also need to know that we consider it as disrespect, even if you compare Jesus to Sanji, I will never say it, because I respect Isa Allehe Islam (Jesus' Islamic name).

Last edited:
Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit
You ain't going much far with rage
Luffy knows that cause he got KOd in seconds when he raged attack kaido in wano
Luffy by winning this fight will be moving closer to his dream so Why would he not be enjoying the fight?
Something that joy boy would do as well:catrude:

I deleted my comment because it is not the right thread for it but you don't need to throw out SJW terms if you don't know your shit.
Try living in Islamic would and you would know what Islam truly is..
there is no country on earth that implements Islam fully so don't bother asking such a question.

bro educate yourself regarding Islam.. dont go to 3rd party sources to get your info.. stop watching news outlets for your info LOL

on offence but lemme give you a taste of your own medicine and show you how ridiculous you sound in your age big man

if i claimed go live in India and you'll see how Hinduism truly is then you'd have ass cramps looking at the rape, suicide, murders, mob homicide of minoritie statistics.
when clearly Hinduism doesn't teach this truly no religion does

same goes for my country that claims to be "Islamic" when in reality its just the left overs of the British twats that ruled over us

but your adolescent lump of logical waste up there assumes that adherence of religions by people whether contradictory or not represents the ideology itself which is FALSSEE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.